seventyseven
    seventyseven's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

5d Corner Bettors

Hey guys, I'm asking this question for people who use 5D.

I mostly bet on corners with soccer. For the past 1-3 days they have been eh,

offering little to no corner props in live betting extra.

Is anyone else having this issue? Would you mind checking a couple of decent games and see if they're offering it?

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I copied this to the Soccer forum in hopes you will get a reply.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

live betting ultra has more lines that live betting extra not sure about corners though most likely you will have find a different book like bet365 the books avaliable to us players don't really good too deep into soccer lines

seventyseven

Yes I love ULTRA but the issue is they don't offer live corner betting, which is literally 90% of my bets.

5D is the only choice for me since I'm in US. I was just wondering because.. I been winning shitton of corner bets for past 2-3 weeks and it kinda frustrated me that all of sudden I see literally 90% less corner options than I ever did before. Even for FA Cup ties/ La Liga... where you expect some kind of a corner option.

But i think that's just the arrogance in me thinking I"m that relevant for them to "limit" my options.

Still the corner options have been quiet crap for past 2-3 days.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

try book maker or betonline maybe bovada not sure about them maybe there are other books that offer corner lines if your really good at corners find a friend outside us set something up with them and get them to put in your bets i wish we had better soccer markets here in the usa but books care about the big sports

seventyseven

Haha I think that's too much work for me. I dont have friends who gamble or have anything to do with that sort of thing. But thanks for your replies.

I hear bovada is nice but 5dimes has been great for me until the past few days. Was just curious.

mlklouiz
    mlklouiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

hey dude, did you find a good site for corner bets? plssssss