Karsspor - Genclerbirligi

Karsspor to win @6 2u
    Draw @4.60 2u

bol all

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

interesting matchup u have a top level team against a 4 divison looks like amatuer team lower tier teams usually get up for these cup games more and the big club will use it's backup players for sure but still such a mis match i have seen alot of upsets in the turkey cups before hope u get this

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    interesting matchup u have a top level team against a 4 divison looks like amatuer team lower tier teams usually get up for these cup games more and the big club will use it's backup players for sure but still such a mis match i have seen alot of upsets in the turkey cups before hope u get this
    Thanks man!

Of course Genclerbirligi has the by far better team, but Karsspor is tough to play at home. Genclerbirligi is in some real trouble in the Super Lig as they only have 8 Points after 13 matches standing at the last place. They will host Sivasspor on Sunday and I think their focus will be on this league match, as they need a win in this one. I expect a match without many goals, like a 1-0, 0-0, or 1-1 ... At least Genclerbirligi will have the 2nd leg at Dez 12th at home to correct a bad result in the first leg.

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    Karsspor - Genclerbirligi

Karsspor to win @6 2u
    Draw @4.60 2u

bol all
    1-2 ft -4u

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

yah looks like heavy favs won today turkey cup italy has has 2 upset winners in cup games uncluding almost +900 dog

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

alright got a turkish cup play for you , i'm going to place a small wager on this one see if it happens

Batman Petrolspor +619 starts at 5 am wednesday

Batman has already knocked out a superliga team an outright win 3-1 goztepe and beat a div 1 team 2-1 in extra time batman is a 3rd divison club and has a nice home record Konyaspor is struggling in the superliga 15th place right above regulation they have a really bad road record lost a bunch of games in a row with a few draws, they also have a game this weekend they could look a head too as staying above regulation is a must, i'm positive they will send the backups and this is a 2 part h2h they know even if they lose this game they can make it up at home, thinking the home side batman has a real shot here love the +619