Division
    Division's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 927

One page with all the info you want?

I have seen many people say they can't research games properly before betting as they don't have the time to compile some statistics for each game or they are not sure where to get the stats or they are not willing to put the work in as they don't bet much so its not worth spending a lot of time on research and analysis.

If you could go to one webpage for each game with a range of statistics to help you choose a bet what information do you want on this page?The basic info to start with would be:

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8797

Flashscore : It offers previous scores, injuries, potential injuries, standings , Over / Unders, a link to all odds makers, live odds, and more......

IF i had to choose just 1

Cardinals01
    Cardinals01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6827

I agree with Franz. Specifically for soccer, I think Flashscore is great. Provides a lot on information, easily accessible, showing much of the info you would need within 2/3 clicks.

PapaStef
    PapaStef's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

Whoscored is also a great website.

Division
    Division's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 927

Both very good websites.

Do flashscore make their money from affiliate ads? I imagine their overhead is huge.

raphaelhst
    raphaelhst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I use flashscore mainly on my iphone and its awesome..in big leagues you have also the linups 1hour -45 min before game and all other stuff which franz already mentioned