Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

2daBank. I don't hate Floyd at all.
    There are very few public persona
    I don't know personally who I could
    ever hate. I always thought McGregor
    would have a puncher's chance. My lean on Floyd was weak and I found myself looking for props and arrangements to bet Floyd cleverly.
    After I saw the last press conference I realized Floyd is not worth the risk. He is not hungry for this like Conor.
    I smell fear. I see excuses.
    Describing how McGregor may win
    is going to use violent language.
    This is going to be a violent fight.
    I know I'm not alone in the assessments I posted. There is a lot going on here. McGregor will earn my
    wagers...I know he will leave it all on
    the floor...eye of the tiger.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Well considering Snowball has rarely been right about anything posted on SBR with the exception of a few -300 plays....I'd say par for the course.
    oh, isn't that appropriate.
    I've posted thousands of winners
    most are not in PT, tell you what
    I have no idea how good you are
    but if you set up a thread I will
    make you eat your words. Ciao.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    oh, isn't that appropriate.
    I've posted thousands of winners
    most are not in PT, tell you what
    I have no idea how good you are
    but if you set up a thread I will
    make you eat your words. Ciao.
    Pass. I don't actually bet I just troll here. And if I did bet what would I gain? Bragging rights? Pass. I'm too old for that ish.

That said..you ARE the guy who emphatically predicted the Cavs would SWEEP the Dubs this year. I mean...cmon guy.
    Last edited by tatddy; 08-24-17 at 07:17 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Maybe it Irish love more than Floyd hate but either way you making it out as if mayweather isn't one of the best all time and as if the 49 guys he has beaten weren't jack when in reality all 49 were better boxers than McNuggets will ever be.

We'll see how much good that extra weight Connor carrying to push Floyd around will do him when he gassed in the 5th. You act as if the best defensive fighter in the world is just gonna let this guy beat on his arms and body all night. McNuggets not the 1st guy who thought he could push Floyd around yet nobody ever does it thanks to superior footwork and boxing skill.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mayweather biggest pussy in Vegas

Everyone knows it too
    I didn't know Floyd took your title.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

If McGregor was going up against a boxer with a 2-8 record I would give him a chance but when he is stepping up to face the best boxer of his generation........well here are a few things that have a better chance of happening than Connor beating Floyd on Saturday......

-Brock Landers winning the Westgate Super Contest
    -ttpedophile winning Wimbledon
    -sideloaded getting aroused over a woman
    -jj not being known as a dumb bald fukk

This is coming from someone who would love to see Floyd get knocked out.

I know Floyd lost a step since the Cotto fight but he was -700 vs a HoF boxer who would ko Connor inside of 4 rounds. Nobody ever accused the Irish of being intellects.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Would probably be something like, "Yeah but Mayweather landed more punches before he got knocked out", kind of along the lines of "yeah but she won the popular vote"

what? getting the most votes is an excuse? you learn something every day on sbr

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

The more I see the forums and articles the more I feel mayweather is actually getting slammed......Connor should pull this off I have read like 5 articles stating vegas is set to lose there shirt if mcgregor wins....they don't just give out this info.....it's probably reverse

Snowball

Pass. I don't actually bet I just troll here. And if I did bet what would I gain? Bragging rights? Pass. I'm too old for that ish.

That said..you ARE the guy who emphatically predicted the Cavs would SWEEP the Dubs this year. I mean...cmon guy.
    Great, so you admit you're just trolling.
    That's nice to know. I realize trolls tend to focus
    on losing plays. Btw, posting a Cavs sweep @ +2200 is more of
    a discussion topic than an actual prediction, of course.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Maybe it Irish love more than Floyd hate but either way you making it out as if mayweather isn't one of the best all time and as if the 49 guys he has beaten weren't jack when in reality all 49 were better boxers than McNuggets will ever be.

We'll see how much good that extra weight Connor carrying to push Floyd around will do him when he gassed in the 5th. You act as if the best defensive fighter in the world is just gonna let this guy beat on his arms and body all night. McNuggets not the 1st guy who thought he could push Floyd around yet nobody ever does it thanks to superior footwork and boxing skill.
    What's your bet on this fight ?
    Are you in yet ?

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave marcoloco 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11720

Mayweather will not let a white boy beat him to go 50-0.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    oh yeah, let's make this a racist thing.
    we sure need a lot more of that.
    Points Awarded:

teaserpleaser gave Snowball 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Correct

But more than that an

A boxer with no boxing record beating thee best boxer

-500 is basically stealing

This should Floyd -2000 at least

Some odds makers say you couldn't make the odds high enough.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh yeah, let's make this a racist thing.
    we sure need a lot more of that.
    It is boxing though let's not act like there aren't racial lines in boxing. This is black vs white even if nobody wants to acknowledge it. MMA vs Boxing which could also somewhat be seen as white vs black.

tatddy

You nailed another one

2daBank

Tried to tell you McNuggets had no chance. Not even a punchers chance considering he didn't throw one hard punch all night! Lol

2daBank

What's your bet on this fight ?
    Are you in yet ?
    I put whole football roll on Floyd to start the season w 20% more than I intended to have free money

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

It is just bad betting this no excuses

tatddy

Tried to tell you McNuggets had no chance. Not even a punchers chance considering he didn't throw one hard punch all night! Lol
    Almost as prolific as that Cavs sweep that Snowflake predicted this year. Only thing more entertaining was Jaker calling Floyd "little man".

2daBank

Almost as prolific as that Cavs sweep that Snowflake predicted this year. Only thing more entertaining was Jaker calling Floyd "little man".
    I could understand passing but to actually throw money away on a dude who has never boxed before vs one of the best all time is just Asinine. I'm not usually one to throw salt but his opening post about this fight just pissed me off, he can say what he wants but he clearly either a Floyd hater or just a simpleton Irishman to actually believe any of that crap he posted trying to discredit one of the greatest boxers of my lifetime.

tatddy

I could understand passing but to actually throw money away on a dude who has never boxed before vs one of the best all time is just Asinine. I'm not usually one to throw salt but his opening post about this fight just pissed me off, he can say what he wants but he clearly either a Floyd hater or just a simpleton Irishman to actually believe any of that crap he posted trying to discredit one of the greatest boxers of my lifetime.
    He's a clown. Like I said always with either bold "prolific" calls that don't come close or -275 plays. I pretty much passed on the fight (sure as hell didn't watch). Made a baby bet on Floyd by TKO but wasn't about to lay -500 on a sport like boxing. Hilarious all the clowns throwing away lunch money on Connor in basically a zero chance (other than rig) endeavor.

Glad you made some coin.

2daBank

Funniest thing to me is McNuggets fans still love him even tho he totally lied to them and in fact didn't give that effort they were all so sure they would get backing him. Dude never came forward, never threw a hard shot!! He sat back trying to use his reach to keep mayweather away and pitty pat little sissy punches, Floyd the one who walked him down and initiated the fight taking it to that clown!!

2daBank

He's a clown. Like I said always with either bold "prolific" calls that don't come close or -275 plays. I pretty much passed on the fight (sure as hell didn't watch). Made a baby bet on Floyd by TKO but wasn't about to lay -500 on a sport like boxing. Hilarious all the clowns throwing away lunch money on Connor in basically a zero chance (other than rig) endeavor.

Glad you made some coin.
    Thanks bro. Seriously the biggest fav I've ever bet straight before.

As I said in another thread "putting all my fb roll on him cause why not increase it 20% before the season even starts? if somehow he loses I'll suck it up and re-up!"

I saw snow post there better -500 favs during NFL regular season. Lol, yea right, that line was way short. I've never trusted a NFL reg season game enough to lay that.

First 12