Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Well I am betting real money, and if someone blames the timing of a post on a gambling forum for players not scoring goals in France they should just find another hobby
    You were the one posting the reverse jinx shit at the start of a game....so what are you talking about? Get your head out of your ass.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

Finally lost a game

92-39 Video Plays
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dollars2Donuts

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

My 2nd play aint happening cuz of the weather

Loved the over in Sporting KC vs. Real Salt Lake

But it is a chit storm in Kansas City Kansas, which is pretty close to Missouri....and I believe the Cardinals have had 4 postponed games in the past 5 days...too bad...I really liked that matchup on the over

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

OVER 0.5 hit if any of you bet that...LOL

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9858

Nice run. Thanks for sharing your lean funny!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: funnyb25

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    pardon my ignorance, but is soccer like the NFL , they play rain or shine?

mcfugly
    mcfugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

Get em next time funny. All these people so mad over 1 loss lol. Like he said, bankroll management

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    You were the one posting the reverse jinx shit at the start of a game....so what are you talking about? Get your head out of your ass.
    What are you talking about? That reply doesn't make any sense. Doesn't say anything besides you're pissed you lost and want to yell about it. Did your boyfriend use a different lube last night? I blame you for changing the routine and making soccer players in Nantes, France miss shots on goal!

Big difference between fuking around in a forum posting reverse jinxes and getting pissed at what people do thinking they made you lose your bet. Ya nitwit

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy-T-X View Post
    pardon my ignorance, but is soccer like the NFL , they play rain or shine?
    They will play...but I don't bet crap conditions...changes everything
    Points Awarded:

Pinoy-T-X gave funnyb25 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

gotcha. Thanks for clarifying.

and thanks for posting your picks, always appreciated.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

What are you talking about? That reply doesn't make any sense. Doesn't say anything besides you're pissed you lost and want to yell about it. Did your boyfriend use a different lube last night? I blame you for changing the routine and making soccer players in Nantes, France miss shots on goal!

Big difference between fuking around in a forum posting reverse jinxes and getting pissed at what people do thinking they made you lose your bet. Ya nitwit
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=&v=YpuRcmPnSTM

dlowilly

Don't you know how to embed a youtube clip? I'm not following your link kid

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Don't you know how to embed a youtube clip? I'm not following your link kid
    Not sure why I invested any time with you in the first place....just another donkey trying to be cool.

Congrats. Keep hammering those reverse jinx posts 7 minutes into games....it's working for you.

Clown.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Come on Dollars and Willy...you guys are better than this...Lets go!!
    Points Awarded:

Midoohadi gave funnyb25 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

We will live to fight another day

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    We will live to fight another day
    Yup. And the Royals game postponed....not pretty there in KC

dlowilly

Congrats. Keep hammering those reverse jinx posts 7 minutes into games....it's working for you.

Clown.
    Post #17

It's there for everyone to see it was posted 16 minutes into the game, not 7

I'm sure you don't think that matters, but when you lie about stupid things like that you're the one looking like a clown, clown

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Post #17

It's there for everyone to see it was posted 16 minutes into the game, not 7

I'm sure you don't think that matters, but when you lie about stupid things like that you're the one looking like a clown, clown
    Idiot justifying tragically idiot move. Hilarious.

Sorry funnyb, the knob just won't give up. Thinks he is some kind of debating superstar.

1. Posts '16' minutes into a 90 minute game calling it 'over'. Maybe life hasn't been kind? Your own was over by the time you hit puberty? Which was sometime around Elvis Presley's death (he references his life's greatest moments with music timelines)
    2. Was born around the Beatles first visit to the great US of A, but calls himself 'homie'
    3. Posts 1975 in his handle as an obvious attempt to sound younger

Honestly, I could go on, but in deference to funnyb and his thread, I do digress.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Sorry funnyb, the knob just won't give up. Thinks he is some kind of debating superstar.

1. Posts '16' minutes into a 90 minute game calling it 'over'. Maybe life hasn't been kind? Your own was over by the time you hit puberty? Which was sometime around Elvis Presley's death (he references his life's greatest moments with music timelines)
    2. Was born around the Beatles first visit to the great US of A, but calls himself 'homie'

Honestly, I could go on, but in deference to funnyb and his thread, I do digress.

Oh, I don;t give a chit about the thread....It was a losing Video Play thread... you guys can batttle all you want....I just know you 2 are better than this....doesn't matter what thread it is to me...

dlowilly

Tragically idiot move? This nitwit is still trying to say the timing of my post had an effect on the outcome And of course I wasn't calling it over, I was fuking around with a reverse jinx. Once again, the irony totally escapes you that you feel it was stupid to post 16 minutes in, but don't think you are being stupid acting like I had any effect on the outcome.

As far as the rest of your post, I'm sure the little demons in your head got a kick out of it but the rest of us outside in the real world found it disturbing

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

Bad mojo guys. Call it quits on the bickering and move on. Happy thoughts. I feel an easy winner coming tomorrow.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Bad mojo guys. Call it quits on the bickering and move on. Happy thoughts. I feel an easy winner coming tomorrow.
    Ok sounds good

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Tragically idiot move? This nitwit is still trying to say the timing of my post had an effect on the outcome And of course I wasn't calling it over, I was fuking around with a reverse jinx. Once again, the irony totally escapes you that you feel it was stupid to post 16 minutes in, but don't think you are being stupid acting like I had any effect on the outcome.

As far as the rest of your post, I'm sure the little demons in your head got a kick out of it but the rest of us outside in the real world found it disturbing
    You are ridiculously dense.....I NEVER said that you had any effect on the outcome. What I was saying was that your post was in bad taste and retarded.

You are the one (notice the irony here) that was posting a REVERSE JINX. See how dumb that is now?

Unreal.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Seeing people argue on the internet reminds me of a time I saw some lady walking with toilet paper hanging out of her pants...only we could see the stupidity....
    Last edited by shocka1212; 04-29-17 at 08:44 PM.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

Loved the over in Sporting KC vs. Real Salt Lake

But it is a chit storm in Kansas City Kansas, which is pretty close to Missouri....and I believe the Cardinals have had 4 postponed games in the past 5 days...too bad...I really liked that matchup on the over
    In true funny fashion if box score I see is right game went over in last minute of penalty time.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

The LEan Went OVER the total...would have been a winner...but it wasn't

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

17'
    Benny Feilhaber
    1 - 0

39'

Luke Mulholland

49'
    Benny Feilhaber

51'
    Dominic Dwyer
    2 - 0

51'

Demar Phillips

55'
    Roger Espinoza
    Yura Movsisyan

69'
    Graham Zusi

84'
    Gerso Fernandes

85'

Brooks Lennon

90'
    Gerso Fernandes
    3 - 0

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

90th minute...This pisses me off...Oh well...I need to get over it

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

Capped it correct. smart to pass. Winning that late meant it wasn't easy and literally a coin flip that late. Keep up good work!

dlowilly

You are ridiculously dense.....I NEVER said that you had any effect on the outcome. What I was saying was that your post was in bad taste and retarded.

You are the one (notice the irony here) that was posting a REVERSE JINX. See how dumb that is now?

Unreal.
    Hey look, get the last word in guy wants to let me know that joking around and posting a reverse jinx at the improper time is in bad taste and retarded, but getting on someone for it and acting like they single handedly ruined the thread is super classy. This is the last I'll discuss it, so vomit out another "it has no effect but I need to get bent out of shape and criticize you for it" retort and then crawl back in your troll lair.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

90th minute...This pisses me off...Oh well...I need to get over it
    Look at your record... that should help you get over it man. We will rebuild tomorrow.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Hey look, get the last word in guy wants to let me know that joking around and posting a reverse jinx at the improper time is in bad taste and retarded, but getting on someone for it and acting like they single handedly ruined the thread is super classy. This is the last I'll discuss it, so vomit out another "it has no effect but I need to get bent out of shape and criticize you for it" retort and then crawl back in your troll lair.
    Sorry? Who is get the last word guy? After you posted that you would drop it?

*yawns as some new loser appears on the site and gets out of line repeatedly and won't just say 'I see what you are saying' and continues to defend himself even though he continually looks more retarded*

First 12