Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 77

CR7 sitting out Wednesday at Deportivo La Coruna

Real Madrid still in driver's seat for the title, tied with Barcelona but game in hand. With Champions League semis around the corner, is this the time the team tries to win 1-0, 2-0 and just get by? Maybe not too upset about a draw? La Coruna 7 points away from relegation zone AND 5 games to play compared to rivals Gijon 4 games (game in hand for L.C.)

La Coruna is far superior at home than away, only conceding 15 goals all season (16 home games). This season L.C. beat Barcelona at home and led Atletico Madrid AND Sevilla at halftime. At Santiago Bernabeu, La Coruna lost 2-3 (0-0 at halftime).

I saw this game lined at -1.5 goals for Real Madrid yesterday. This morning the announcement is made CR7 isn't going to play, and the line is still -1.5. Can someone explain this? Was his sitting out built into the original line, or is this Madrid team considered so much better than they can just get to a comfortable 1-2 goal lead and sit on it as long as they please?

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

I think the books don't think it will matter that Ronaldo is out. Madrid loaded I guess. Also it seems that over 70% of bets are on Madrid so the public is keeping the price high. Thanks for the insight.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

I also think that they know RM is pissed about the Barca game and not happy they fell in the standings. I suspect they come out firing..... especially if Barca does a number on Ossuana.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    I also think that they know RM is pissed about the Barca game and not happy they fell in the standings. I suspect they come out firing..... especially if Barca does a number on Ossuana.

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    You may have a spelling issue, but you are surely a very sharp mind. Bravo!