Surfjack
    Surfjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

JUVENTUS: fade or free money?

The more they fav JUVENTUS on this match against Milan, the less I believe in it. I don't know why.

They're a better team, they have the better coach, playing home, Milan is struggling all over, and it still doesn't click.

Inputs?

Dimermike88
    Dimermike88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I usually avoid teams playing league games before champions league matches also i never bet big favs if u like juventus u can get much better odds on team total over 2.5 goals

Surfjack

That's a good point, the match before the UCL game.

But they're italians, it's a "classic" like they call it, and Juventus lost the first game in Serie A.

It's hard to cap this game, I'll probably pass.

Dimermike88
    Dimermike88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Check the lineups before game see who juvr is playing who is resting team total over 1.5 is -200 little bit better current win odds amd over 2.5 is little less 1.5 juve at home should be good for at least 2 if not 3

Surfjack

not pulling the trigger on this one.

BOL dimermike

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5700

Pass.

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

FREE $$$....The Old Lady wants revenge for losing early in the season in Milan where Juve dominated but couldn't finish then losing again in the Super Cup after pens. Today's Scudetto will be the 6th time in 11 months these teams play each other. Juve has been unstoppable since Allegri made the switch from Higuain, Dybala, and Mandzukic rotating starts to using (4-2-3-1) w/ Higuain, Mandzukic, and Dybala all 3 starting going 10w-1d-0l in all comps scoring 22 goals and only conceding 4 since making the change. Juventus hasn't lost in Turin since Rd 1 of the 2015, they've also won all 14 matches in Turin this season (36:7). Don't expect any rotation of starting IX.

Juve -1 or even if you don't mind paying the juice the ML is playable. Also throwing some of Dybala to score anytime 6/7 of his goals have been scored at home and he's beaten Donnaruma 3 times.
    Last edited by Stackzilla; 03-10-17 at 11:31 AM.

Surfjack

That was a bad call on the penalty kick, should never happened.

I was right on being out of this game LOL

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5700

Fraudulent win. Draw should have been the result.

Surfjack

Yep. Italy and Brazil are the worst for national leagues fixes

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Refs were spot on in my opinion. Everyone always wants to cry fix in these Italian matches because of the past, but times have changed. Juve were the deserved winners. Cant bet against them at the moment.

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Donnarumma was a beast in goal, without him Juve would've had at least 4 goals today. I got extremely lucky hitting the ML + Dybala SA, the better play was AC +1.5 if anyone had it, missed a stat that was right in front of my face since Donnarumma has been with AC prior to today's H2H all have been decided by 1 goal and 7/8 losses this yr for AC have been by 1 goal.

Surfjack

Quote Originally Posted by miltonschwartz View Post
    Refs were spot on in my opinion. Everyone always wants to cry fix in these Italian matches because of the past, but times have changed. Juve were the deserved winners. Cant bet against them at the moment.
    means you know nothing about the sport if you think that was a penalty.

go steal picks somewhere else, Flea, nobody wants you here at SBR Forum, loser

Surfjack

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    Donnarumma was a beast in goal, without him Juve would've had at least 4 goals today. I got extremely lucky hitting the ML + Dybala SA, the better play was AC +1.5 if anyone had it, missed a stat that was right in front of my face since Donnarumma has been with AC prior to today's H2H all have been decided by 1 goal and 7/8 losses this yr for AC have been by 1 goal.
    good job

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

It was a clear penalty. Jackey you are very paranoid. You dont want to be on my bad side Jackey. I will have DA HUI knock on your door

Quote Originally Posted by Surfjack View Post
    means you know nothing about the sport if you think that was a penalty.

go steal picks somewhere else, Flea, nobody wants you here at SBR Forum, loser

Surfjack

lol unreal

freakin haole