Rainmaker222
    When It Rains, It Pours...
    Rainmaker222's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leicester vs FC Copenhagen

6-5 +7.45u

Draw +240 1 Unit

The ML price on Leicester tells me a lot I am not buying the fav tag for the home side, they aren't playing well have only won once in there last 6 matches, Copenhagen are a well drilled team who have drawn there last 4 matches against English opposition, I suggest taking the draw as it is most likely scenario. Both sides won't take too many risks with decent starts in there last two CL matches, I think Leicester would be happy with 7 pts after 3 games likewise the Danes with 5 from 3.

omedo
    omedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4192

I dont agree with you.

Leicester dont care about the premier league at the moment and all their focus is on the Champions League.
    That was allready said and done by their coach on several times.

And i get Copenhagen is causing a good impression.

This is the perfect recipe to misguide the bettor.

But overall they are 2 teams on a complete diferent level.
    Is my conviction that Leicester is far superior than Copenhagen and this game will prove it.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

- Natalie Rydstrom and Bernardo from TheOwlTips.com preview and offer their free betting predictions for the UEFA Champions League Week 3 match Leicester vs Copenhagen playing on Tuesday 18th October 2016.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rainmaker222

Rainmaker222

Quote Originally Posted by omedo View Post
    I dont agree with you.

Leicester dont care about the premier league at the moment and all their focus is on the Champions League.
    That was allready said and done by their coach on several times.

And i get Copenhagen is causing a good impression.

This is the perfect recipe to misguide the bettor.

But overall they are 2 teams on a complete diferent level.
    Is my conviction that Leicester is far superior than Copenhagen and this game will prove it.
    Leicester will struggle to win this game do not underestimate FC Copenhagen.

omedo

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker222 View Post
    Leicester will struggle to win this game do not underestimate FC Copenhagen.

If Leicester do win the game but struggle to do it, i assume that i failed my analyses

Rainmaker222

Quote Originally Posted by omedo View Post
    If Leicester do win the game but struggle to do it, i assume that i failed my analyses
    You make some valid points however you ignore the fact that the Champion's League is a different environment a different style a whole different beast, just because Leicester "care" more doesn't mean they will dominate and win easily like the bookies have labeled them favs, Copenhagen have tons more experience and over the years of being whipping boys in the past I truly believe there team has improved immensely, I feel Leicester are vulnerable at home against a team with this playing style. You need to understand & ask yourself a question...would Leicester be happy with 7 pts from 3 games? Once you have answered this honestly go ahead and put a grand on the - ML home fav confidently could you truly do this?

The correct play is fading Leicester in this match up

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

TheLangster
    TheLangster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1675

game not over yet but in what world do danish teams measure up to premier league teams?

yes leicester is a mediocre team as far as the premier league is concerned but danish football has a very low standard, if copenhagen took part in the premier league they would finish bottom of the table with very few points, probably winless
    Last edited by TheLangster; 10-18-16 at 03:37 PM.

Rainmaker222

1-0 FT

Figures it would be difficult for Leicester shame Danes couldn't snatch an equalizer.

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wonder what book he bought explaining the perfect recipe to misguide the bettor. I'm sure luck isn't even mentioned, making him think he just taught us how to cap.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by TheLangster View Post
    game not over yet but in what world do danish teams measure up to premier league teams?

yes leicester is a mediocre team as far as the premier league is concerned but danish football has a very low standard, if copenhagen took part in the premier league they would finish bottom of the table with very few points, probably winless
    Can a team be relegated if they win CL?

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

I was on the draw too, but half the world was on Leicester today so bookies must've lost a few bucks.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

They're never worried as long as England has a national team their pockets always stay fat

TheLangster
    TheLangster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1675

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    Can a team be relegated if they win CL?
    yes, domestic league has nothing to do with champions league but i doubt that will ever happen anyway

you cant be good enough to win the champions league but not be able to avoid relegation in your domestic league
    Last edited by TheLangster; 10-19-16 at 01:27 AM.

omedo

The match turned out to be more dificult than i thought.
    I dont presume i gave an lesson to anybody, nor that was my intention, and yet I learn something from this game.