Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pohang +171

Some may know I blog for this team and I know this league pretty well. I really like this spot even though draws have been a common theme when playing Suwon Bluewings but Pohang has recently fired their manager and brought back in Choi Soon-ho. The thing I've taken notice to is the managers in this league when a manger is an ex-player that played defense I can expect a defensive team. As was the case with the previous manager for Pohang Choi Jin-cheul who played centre-back. Now comes in Choi Soon-ho an ex-forward and he's got plenty of weapons at his disposal when it comes to goal scorers, Yang Dong-hyun (12 goals) and Shim Dong-woon(10 goals) who finished the season 5th and 8th on the goal list. Here's the writer's chat I had with Suwon's blogger who is predicting a 1-1 draw but I just don't see that happening I'm predicting a 3-1 win for Pohang. BOL http://www.kleagueunited.com/2016/10...-vs-suwon.html

KO is 2am

Buffalosoldier
    Buffalosoldier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

What league is this? Hoping my book has it?

Stackzilla
    NGNG

South Korea K-League Classic

Buffalosoldier

Of course my book doesnt have this, just like over/unders in tennis. The book just wants to screw me with out a dinner date 1st. Hopefully i can tale your winners today. 2nd half college is where i do my damage so i was able to save my bankroll last night. Just looked quick but how about west ham over and Tottenham over? Thanks for steering me away from over yesterday, i went under on 2nd match thanks to your tips and it was WINNERS!!!

Buffalosoldier

Just looked closer, tottenham has only given up 3 goals on year. May not be a good over pick. Dont know many teams with fire power to win 3 nil.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

2-2 Final in Pohang. Sometimes you can't escape the inevitable

Buffalosoldier

Damn that is why i try and stick to over and unders in soccer. Nothing gets my blood boiling like a draw. 1st time i bet soccer I thought I had sure winner when it ended tied in 90th min. Then i found out it was a draw loss. Oh the good old days.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Over 2.5 looks good I think WB can score vs Totts, I watched their last match and Chadli has been a great addition but something I take into consideration when picking overs I check the BTTS line as well as TT and the BTTS is +100 and TT for WB .75 -106. Might be good to pass.