frankyyv24
    frankyyv24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Argentina vs Venezuela WC Qualifiers

Argentina have won the last 20 of 21 matches against Venezuela. Venezuela is also dead last in the group with 1 point compared to Argentinas 14 points.

How is Argentina only -1? Even without Messi they are in a different league than Venezuela.

Line is sketch so I am going to take the ML all day, GL!

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Argentina doenst need to win and it doesnt matter if Venezuela wins. Arg missing Messi, Higuain, Dybala, Tevez, and Lavezzi. Might want to wait to see line-ups here. Venezuela may be playing for pride and Argentina playing for nothing possible draw imo. I'm only playing the Braz/Colo over right now might play the draw here going to wait for line-ups BOL

Stackzilla
    NGNG

There's 9 more WC Quals macthes left, looking at prev WC quals Venezuela was 4-2-2 at home and Arg was 3-3-2 away and with Venezuela 0-3 at home so far and with 0 points.

frankyyv24

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    Argentina doenst need to win and it doesnt matter if Venezuela wins. Arg missing Messi, Higuain, Dybala, Tevez, and Lavezzi. Might want to wait to see line-ups here. Venezuela may be playing for pride and Argentina playing for nothing possible draw imo. I'm only playing the Braz/Colo over right now might play the draw here going to wait for line-ups BOL
    yeah the draw is the only thing im worried about, but they are just soooo much better lol i can see a draw happening in the MX Honduras game as well.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Last edited by Thrilla; 09-07-16 at 02:49 PM.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    I dont know what this video means^ but after winning both these ...
    [QUOTE=Stackzilla;26224118. I'm only playing the Braz/Colo over right now might play the draw here going to wait for line-ups BOL[/QUOTE]

frankyyv24

Nice hit!