Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Smogs Arsenal/Man Utd Pick

Arsenal -0.25 Vs United @ +100

I think this is a good enough bet but i am only staking half a unit on it. I have Lyon lined up for a bet later on so this is just the appetiser.
    What makes me pick Arsenal is that United have been - by their standards - dodgy on the road. They have won 6 but dropped points in 5 matches, of which 4 were losses.
    United have lost to teams with strong home records, Chelsea, Liverpool, Fulham and Burnley, who did have a good home record at one point.

They have scored 22 to 11 conceded but Arsenal at home have 34 goals an just 11 conceded.
    They have won 9 of 11 at home an their only loss came to Chelsea also.
    I don't know where the money is going for this but after seeing the lineups i like Arsenal with only half stake loss on the draw.

I think United will struggle to get the ball up to Rooney

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

go gunners "D

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Smogs View Post
    Arsenal -0.25 Vs United @ +100

I think this is a good enough bet but i am only staking half a unit on it. I have Lyon lined up for a bet later on so this is just the appetiser.
    What makes me pick Arsenal is that United have been - by their standards - dodgy on the road. They have won 6 but dropped points in 5 matches, of which 4 were losses.
    United have lost to teams with strong home records, Chelsea, Liverpool, Fulham and Burnley, who did have a good home record at one point.

They have scored 22 to 11 conceded but Arsenal at home have 34 goals an just 11 conceded.
    They have won 9 of 11 at home an their only loss came to Chelsea also.
    I don't know where the money is going for this but after seeing the lineups i like Arsenal with only half stake loss on the draw.

I think United will struggle to get the ball up to Rooney
    BOL with your Arsenal play today..

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

No Vidic for United. I will probably do live bet.

simonsolent
    simonsolent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Good write up, looking at Utds defence I'm pretty confident that Arsenal will win SU. Decent sized bet at +144

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

like the over

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

and arsenal

squintz4
    squintz4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Glad to see you boys are on Arsenal today like me. BOL should be a good one!

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I'm a huge United fan and I think Arsenal will turn us. We have never played well in North London (1-4-4 in our last 9) and we don't play well on the road against 'top 4' sides. Fabregas and Arshavin will create too much pressure on us in the middle and that won't help if all we're doing is chasing and having Rooney to track back and help defend so it won't even matter that Sol Campbell may be marking him. Wenger rested most of his top players in their FA Cup exit midweek so a win over United would vindicate his decision. Think Arsenal take ths one 1 nil. Should be a cracking game though and I'm hoping for a draw which would be a great result for us.

Smogs

Quote Originally Posted by Phillth View Post
    like the over
    I liked the over also, i think this ends 2-1/3-1. Seeing the lineups though i was happier betting arsenal than the over

Smogs

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil11 View Post
    I'm a huge United fan and I think Arsenal will turn us. We have never played well in North London (1-4-4 in our last 9) and we don't play well on the road against 'top 4' sides. Fabregas and Arshavin will create too much pressure on us in the middle and that won't help if all we're doing is chasing and having Rooney to track back and help defend so it won't even matter that Sol Campbell may be marking him. Wenger rested most of his top players in their FA Cup exit midweek so a win over United would vindicate his decision. Think Arsenal take ths one 1 nil. Should be a cracking game though and I'm hoping for a draw which would be a great result for us.
    nice write up - that is why i took -0,25, there is the chance of a draw here, but i couldn't bet united +0.25, just seemed the wrong choice

patblue03
    patblue03's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like it

DIESELHEEL
    DIESELHEEL's Avatar Become A Pro!

United up 2 nil

Smogs

sorry guys, bit sh*t today.

Smogs

Just having a bet on Lyon for 0.7 units to cover the arsenal loss

I would write it up but i am just popping out

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

That was the best United performance I seen all season, total domination from the getgo. Suddenly Arsenal are on the way down. They should start by finding a decent keeper.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

time for wenger to leave

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

You think?

patblue03
    patblue03's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice writeup. i like it

Smogs

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    time for wenger to leave
    His style of football is great to watch but will not win them the league again