Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tracking CL/EL Hangovers

These aren't plays going to track hangover picks. Some teams the hangover doesnt effect them most picks today are favs.

Stoke City and/or Draw
    Ajax
    Salzburg Draw
    Ludogrets
    Celtic
    Plzen
    Copenhagen
    Legia
    Young Boys

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Adding

Nantes fading Monaco

The Man City match was a test I had gotten 1W 1D 1L
    Celtic got the W no hangover, what I'm interested in seeing play out is the Salzburg/Mattersburg match +400 for the draw.

I wanna fade Arsenal today but after what Leicester did last weekend I'm thinking draw.
    Last edited by Stackzilla; 08-20-16 at 09:23 AM.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Adding

FC Steaua Bucurest Draw --twice after a home loss in CL/EL if the next match is a home game they draw.
    Anderlecht

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Adding

Villareal Draw or Granada ---after a home loss in CL/EL if next league match is away 2 draws and 1 loss

most teams are playing on 3 days rest between games

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Stoke City and/or Draw L
    Ajax L
    Salzburg Draw L
    Ludogrets W
    Celtic W
    Plzen L
    Copenhagen L
    Legia L
    Young Boys W
    Nantes fading Monaco L

The Man City match was a test I had gotten 1W 1D 1L
    Celtic got the W no hangover, what I'm interested in seeing play out is the Salzburg/Mattersburg match +400 for the draw.

I wanna fade Arsenal today but after what Leicester did last weekend I'm thinking draw

Villareal Draw or Granada W ---after a home loss in CL/EL if next league match is away 2 draws and 1 loss

most teams are playing on 3 days rest between games

FC Steaua Bucurest Draw W--twice after a home loss in CL/EL if the next match is a home game they draw.

Looks like a waste of time today tracking these trying to find a pattern but I did notice matches I faded the fav and they won there was only a slight line-up change with the forwards or mids and for the Salzburg match the starters were on the bench and once the game was 1-1 they were subbed in and within 10 mins were 2 goals, and in the case of taking the fav and they lost there were significant line-up changes without players on the bench. Ex. The AJAX match the back-up goalie was playing and they were missing the starting center mid. Still going to pattern I used today but before posting I'll look at the line-ups more closely. Hopefully I can get better results tomorrow.