DIESELHEEL
    DIESELHEEL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last weekend of January Football Plays

Been doing well in footy so far, started online this week. I figured I'd start sharing my picks. Here's what I am on for tomorrow:

Liverpool H / Bolton A Liverpool -1 for 2 units
    Liverpool H / Bolton A Over 2.5 for 4 units
    Everton A / Wigan H Over 2.5 for 3 units
    Chelsea A / Burnley H Chelsea -1.5 for 6 units

*1 unit = $ 25

Fade or play, or just watch it unfold - I'm feeling good about these picks, may even parlay 2 or 3 of the picks on top of these plays.

I'd love to hear some of your plays as well. I'll give you some reasoning in the am, very tired about to hit the sack to get up early for the games.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

DIESELHEEL

With the news surrounding Benitez, it should be easy for them to put that on the backburner with a good showing at home today. Liverpool has been playing well lately, and at home they really should not have a problem against a weak Bolton team. I expect this game to have a scoreline of 3-1.

Wigan should be tired after playing midweek game, as well as Everton. The scoreline in the Wigan Blackburn game was 2-1, and I expect this games total to go over as well. May even through 2 more units on it. Everton has always had a knack for finding the back of the net in these Saturday games, and with the play of Donovan as of late, I expect Everton to take care of a tired, weak Wigan with a scoreline of 4-2.

Lastly, Chelsea, who is in a constant battle to stay atop the Premier League table, will have no problem taking care of Burnley today by at least 2 goals. Sure, Burnley took care of Chelsea in the FA last year, but cup games are an entirely different beast. Chelsea has players going today that don't usually play or start often because of the African Cup of Nations has taken away several Chelsea stars. Many people forget, this is one of the top 5 teams in the world, and Ancelotti will not overlook this game.

Chelsea in a wash, 4-1.

DIESELHEEL

Last plays for the 10 am EST games.

Reading H / Barnsley A Over 2.5 for 4 units.

Also, I hate to say it, and against some judgement on laying off the Aston Villa / Fulham game, I'm going to make a small play on the over in the game. This is because the last 5 or so games in league play have been under for Villa, you have to think that Martin O'Neill is getting tired of this and will want some offense today. I see this game finishing 2-2, maybe even higher. So with that being said, 4 unit play on the over.

Aston Villa A / Fulham H Over 2.5 for 4 units

BOL to everyone and thanks for checking out my thread, hopefully our plays pan out!

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

BOL on your picks!!!

Doc

DIESELHEEL

I actually have 8 units on Chelsea, come on you Blues !

DIESELHEEL

Villa breakthrough ! 1 - 0

Hoping it's contagious

DIESELHEEL

Kuyt !!!

1 - 0 Liverpool

DIESELHEEL

Gabi with the early brace !!!

2 - 0 Villa