cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

K-League Challenge Game Week 23

Top of the table Ansan aka 'The Police' face capital city hopefuls Seoul. Both teams are in very good shape with 4 and 3 wins respectively in their last 5 although Ansan is looking to bounce back after a loss in the last match. Seoul is an effective team at home and will give a great effort to maintain the pace need to qualify for the promotion playoffs.

Two teams with a lot to prove after 20 matches. I expect both sides to approach this match delicately...The under is where the money is falling and I think all the indicators are there as well...

UNDER 2.5 @1.65 & Ansan DNB @2.30

Title hopefuls Gangwon march into Changwon Football Center where Gyeongnam have been in terrific form as of late. It will be interesting to see how the free scoring home team will match a stingy away outfit. With Ansan in a tight match I think Gangwon will look to close the gap...People will expect the goals but I say there is too much on the line to go for broke.

UNDER 2.5 @1.56 & Both teams to score NO @1.80

Following a bit of sharp money i think...

Just a bit of fun to stay sharp...J-league has been great fun...lets see how this goes!

cryptocap

Quote Originally Posted by cryptocap View Post

Title hopefuls Gangwon march into Changwon Football Center where Gyeongnam have been in terrific form as of late. It will be interesting to see how the free scoring home team will match a stingy away outfit. With Ansan in a tight match I think Gangwon will look to close the gap...People will expect the goals but I say there is too much on the line to go for broke.

UNDER 2.5 @1.56 & Both teams to score NO @1.80

Following a bit of sharp money i think...

Just a bit of fun to stay sharp...J-league has been great fun...lets see how this goes!
    2-0 Gyeongnam! Both bets pass...the red card definitely complicated things...Gangwon will also be shaking their head at the over 12 minutes of combined stoppage time in both halves...ridiculous!

cryptocap

Ansan is in a deadlock with Seoul...I cant see 3 going in 5 minutes plus added...would take our total to:

3-0-(1 Push)

BANK BABY

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Great work cryptocap, back in the saddle!