funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

Very Interesting Group F Tomorrow for the Euros

We have Hungary on top of the group with 4 points playing a winless Portugal squad with 2 draws = 2 points

We have Iceland tied with Portugal playing an Austria squad who is on the bottom of the table with 1 point with a must win to even have a breath...

Hungary is through regardless of the result vs. Portugal.

Iceland and Portugal could finish anywhere from first to last in group.

I believe that Austria will will take down Iceland tomorrow and advance out of all these scenarios i like this one the best with the respective prices.

Iceland not closing out that win vs. Hungary i believe will be with them in this match...

The Play: Austria +125 over Iceland....

BOL!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

In the Portugal game deafly taking the under

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    In the Portugal game deafly taking the under
    No play there... BOL JJ

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Good luck. Hungary is going to knock out portugal.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    GL man...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How is the team like Hungary good?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    How is the team like Hungary good?
    Cuz they have a 40 year old goalie who wears pajamas and doesnt care to get them dirty... <~~~~ everything in there is 100% accurate

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

If Hungary stays in first in their group... do they get to play the top half of the draw with Croatia Poland et. al?

If so, I see a 0-0 draw with 15 corners for Portugal and two red cards for Hungary.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273425

i feel a little ice today to be honest.

Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 575

Portugal will beat Hungary. Austria game went terrible for Portugal, Austria got really lucky there. Please don't forget this. Plus Hungary wasn't that convining vs Iceland. Defintely Portugal as the pick vs Hungary. Austria vs Iceland is not a defintely under game. Most of the total odds are ****** up. Most of the games are heavily juiced on the under 2.5. Austria game is a must win for both teams. Iceland could live with a draw but I expect both teams to be hungry for the 3 points in here.

OsvaldoDiaz
    OsvaldoDiaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Portugal has nothing to lose. I think that Ronaldo and co. will burst into furry and show us some action.
    Points Awarded:

Duckshit gave OsvaldoDiaz 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

welcome

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Gonna go with +1 on Hungary. Portugal could possibly win, but not by more than 1 and I like Hungary's chances to steal a point.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Agreed.

Also Ireland knocks out Italy.

Lets rock Laker

Loola
    Loola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

I don't like the portuguese team much but lets be real, they had really bad luck especially in the second match against Austria. This streak has to end...

some more info

• Hungary are also into the round of 16. They will top the group with a victory; if they draw they could only be deprived of first position if Iceland win and overtake them on overall goal difference, then goals scored, then disciplinary, then coefficient. The only situation in which they could finish third is if they lose and Iceland win.
    • Portugal are through with a draw. If they win, they could only miss out on first place if Iceland win and eclipse them on overall goal difference, then goals scored, then disciplinary (Portugal have a superior coefficient). A draw would only leave Portugal second if the other game is drawn and they are ahead of Iceland on goals scored, or then disciplinary, or then coefficient, where Portugal are superior. A point would leave Portugal in third place unless the Iceland-Austria game also ends in a draw; Portugal could then overtake Iceland on goals scored, disciplinary or coefficient depending on the respective scorelines.
    • Iceland would qualify with a draw or better. They could even top the group if the other match is drawn or Portugal win. In those two scenarios, they would be split with the other team on five points (Hungary or Portugal) on goal difference, then goals scored, then disciplinary; Hungary are ahead on coefficient. A draw would leave Iceland second if Hungary win or if the other game is drawn; in the second scenario, Portugal and Iceland would be separated on goals scored, disciplinary (Portugal have a superior coefficient); even then Iceland would progress as a best third-placed side.
    • Austria will be second with a win unless Portugal also prevail, in which case Austria would end up behind Hungary on head-to-head and would go through as one of the four best third-placed sides. A draw is not good enough for Austria.
    @PorkChop: Yeah Italy is rotating hardcore. They're gonna sub 6-7 players I think.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Agreed.

Also Ireland knocks out Italy.

Lets rock Laker
    Knocks them out of what?

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Blackballer View Post
    Portugal will beat Hungary. Austria game went terrible for Portugal, Austria got really lucky there. Please don't forget this. Plus Hungary wasn't that convining vs Iceland. Defintely Portugal as the pick vs Hungary. Austria vs Iceland is not a defintely under game. Most of the total odds are ****** up. Most of the games are heavily juiced on the under 2.5. Austria game is a must win for both teams. Iceland could live with a draw but I expect both teams to be hungry for the 3 points in here.
    Let's imagine this. Portugal has its normal game with 10 chances but zero goals, and it's still tied 0-0 with 30 minutes to play.

And all the while, the other game is 2-0.

Now Portugal has a realistic chance to finish third in the group with just three points. And, get this, Northern Ireland will qualify through 3rd place before Portugal does (same GD, more goals scored). I'd say it is going to be a VERY nervous second half for both teams as Hungary is going to claw and battle to avoid finishing 2nd in the group and facing England in the playoffs... their opponent, if they hold on to first, will probably be Belgium but they don't know that yet - Belgium is the worst case scenario with a small chance for Ireland and a tiny chance Sweden.

Point is - Hungary will park the bus and celebrate a tie as the most significant achievement in football in the past 20+ years. I wouldn't be surprised with 70%+ possession by Ronaldo & co.

By the way, if Portugal plays a 1-1 draw and, just like N.I. has a 2-2 goal difference and 3 points... who has the upper hand?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

you seem to know your futbol..tailing

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW

Croatia yesterday... Hungary today...

What... a game!

JayLA
    On to the next one...