packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Almost all serious English hooligans have travel bans and cannot make the trip to France. This has been the case since 98'. Russian thugs from Moscow at heart of all this trouble.
    England cracked down on the top guys years ago your right.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-12-16 at 02:56 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    I hate to break this to you, but nobody would miss your fascist lot either. I would not mind if the French police would've wiped you off the face of the Earth.
    fascist? lol go eat a bullet and make your parent happy for once. gl

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Most English fans are complete wankers tho
    I was just starting to like you and then you act like a complete ignoramus.

packerd_00

Last I heard about 100 Russians chased away about 2000 so-called English hooligans, aka wankers. Funny how nobody is reporting on French gangbangers starting fights with fans from every country imaginable.

Anyway, this is stupid. So far the French police has been skulking around, like this is not even their country. I am expecting they will go on strike at any moment.
    You heard this eh!,from who some other internet mouthpiece like yourself.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    You heard this eh!,from who some other internet mouthpiece like yourself.
    It's a common knowledge by now, but keep drinking Kool-Aid. UEFA is stepping in to protect ~100,000 so called hooligans, aka wankers, from ~25,000 Russian tourists. Russian ultras did not even travel to France, too expensive for them.

packerd_00

It's a common knowledge by now, but keep drinking Kool-Aid. UEFA is stepping in to protect ~100,000 so called hooligans, aka wankers, from ~25,000 Russian tourists. Russian ultras did not even travel to France, too expensive for them.
    What a crock of shit are you really that dim that you believe that nonsense. Russian tourists aren't looking for fights abroad with other countries,try again.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Russians correctly punished for actions before, during and after England match.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

It was well known Russian hooligans traveled just for trouble, a few coaches were stopped crossing the border

Expect trouble on Thursday with the venues for Russia game on Wednesday and England game on Thursday only 20 miles apart

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Not really surprised here

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Russians are embarassing

packerd_00

Good sorry Rocket its nothing against you,but those Russian Hooligans deserve to get whats coming to them. If you want to fight come after the English Hooligans,I wouldn't have had a problem with that,but once you go after people that aren't looking for trouble that's when I get pissed off.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Nothing to be sorry about Packerd. I'm not a fan of those ultra violent gangs myself.
    I also read yesterday, that they've arrested over 30 people and only 4 of them were Russians.

So putting everything on Russians is not fair. Every country needs to look into their own backyard.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    It was well known Russian hooligans traveled just for trouble, a few coaches were stopped crossing the border

Expect trouble on Thursday with the venues for Russia game on Wednesday and England game on Thursday only 20 miles apart
    I just hope the English fans stay sober for that one,know we got the Welsh fans to worry about. Couldn't have had a worse group.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I just hope the English fans stay sober for that one,know we got the Welsh fans to worry about. Couldn't have had a worse group.
    they have banned alcohol sales around the fan zones...most people would probably still get drunk though

http://www.thejournal.ie/alcohol-ban...20248-Jun2016/

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

English hooligans staying sober..lol

I'd bet you some other group is going do beat the crap out of these drunktards and they will blame everyone else besides themselves. It's the police's fault, it's the other team's fans, it's the locals...blah blah blah.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Nothing to be sorry about Packerd. I'm not a fan of those ultra violent gangs myself.
    I also read yesterday, that they've arrested over 30 people and only 4 of them were Russians.

So putting everything on Russians is not fare. Every country needs to look into their own backyard.
    You guys should have joined up with are fans against those Arab pricks,like the Poles and Norther Irish did.

Nope not just blaming the Russians,France did a shit job all around,sticking England in Marseille was a stroke of genius,not having any cops in the area of the stadium riots was stupid to put it mildly.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    English hooligans staying sober..lol

I'd bet you some other group is going do beat the crap out of these drunktards and they will blame everyone else besides themselves. It's the police's fault, it's the other team's fans, it's the locals...blah blah blah.
    Keep your nose out of it Pavy,go f@ck another milf.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Keep your nose out of it Pavy,go f@ck another milf.

Look at the guy with the red shirt..English drunktard hooligan wannabee

packerd_00

they have banned alcohol sales around the fan zones...most people would probably still get drunk though

http://www.thejournal.ie/alcohol-ban...20248-Jun2016/
    If they get drunk I will have no sympathy for them this time.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

You guys should have joined up with are fans against those Arab pricks,like the Poles and Norther Irish did.

Nope not just blaming the Russians,France did a shit job all around,sticking England in Marseille was a stroke of genius,not having any cops in the area of the stadium riots was stupid to put it mildly.
    There is also a huge population of young rich Russians that lives in Riviera...I heard they were coming car after car to join up with the rest of the Russian crowd to fight. So this thing was definitely well planned and organized.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Damn...check out the double kick to the head, that finally put that dude to sleep.

packerd_00

Hes trying to defend himself,I know youd run a mile if those guys came after you.

packerd_00

There is also a huge population of young rich Russians that lives in Riviera...I heard they were coming car after car to join up with the rest of the Russian crowd to fight. So this thing was definitely well planned and organized.
    Jesus,so these English were walking into the eye of the storm. Us English fans need to would watch are ass going forward,we got go play in Russia in two years.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Jesus,so these English were walking into the eye of the storm. Us English fans need to would watch are ass going forward,we got go play in Russia in two years.
    Yeah man they better be at their best behavior in Russia. There will be ten of thousands of Russian Ultras just waiting for trouble. Plus our police force is brutal.

packerd_00

Yeah man they better be at their best behavior in Russia. There will be ten of thousands of Russian Ultras just waiting for trouble. Plus our police force is brutal.
    Dangerous proposition as an English fan,dont know what could be waiting for you. I heard your cops were pretty scary,I probably wouldnt go myself.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Dangerous proposition as an English fan,dont know what could be waiting for you. I heard your cops were pretty scary,I probably wouldnt go myself.
    Yeah I honestly don't know what's worse - getting beat up by Ultras or Russian police forces.
    It would be suicidal for any of your real hooligans to travel to Russia for the WC.

packerd_00

Yeah I honestly don't know what's worse - getting beat up by Ultras or Russian police forces.
    It would be suicidal for any of your real hooligans to travel to Russia for the WC.
    Most of are serious hooligans are banned from leaving England to follow the team know. So itll mostly just be regular English supporters.

First 1234