Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look it's a video! Panama v Bolivia Argentina v Chile yes I have a hunchback

Running late I'll post video for late game. But want to drop some knowledge.
    Bolivia missing Samuel Galindo key midfield , Marcelo Martins Moreno ke forward (playing in Super League China)
    79th ranked by FIFA
    Bolivia's coach is already making excuses as to why his team sucks and they havent even played yet direct quote from coach "I'm not a Magician, I'm a technician"

Panama is well trained and experienced with some new talent mixed it some may recognize a few names from MLS Anibal Godoy and Alberto Quintero both play for SJ Earthquakes
    Blas Perez plays for Vancouver

The North and South rivalry is real. North America got their 1st win last night record 1-3-1 and should get 2nd tonight. Panama are a very defensive team and their goalie is probably one of their best players.

Been a real muggy dark day in Orlando and the rain hasnt stopped all day, going to tough for inexperienced goalies and players. ...

Panama +105

BOL

Stackzilla
    NGNG

HD Stream!!!!
    Last edited by Stackzilla; 06-06-16 at 07:18 PM.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Some things I wanted to mention Panama has a good chance for 2nd place they have the ability and have been known to produce some major upsets. They won't have a big chance to upset Argentina once Messi returns but perhaps Chile.......I probably have 2 pages of notes for this game but didn't have time to get it all out and time for anyone tailing

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Very thankful for the one was a very fun physical game to watch Congrats on those who tailed!
    Jesus is that what I sound like

caddy42
    caddy42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2578

Nice prediction and explanation

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by caddy42 View Post
    Nice prediction and explanation
    Thank you when I can I do going back to how I originally started this thread past few weeks went on a tail spin but turning it around.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

With Aguero not starting is not a problem DiMaria, Higuain, and Gaitan the new young gun are more than capable of applying enough pressure. I think yesterday I saw this exact predicted line-up and the article mentioned Aguero coming in the 2nd half "if" needed.

spicollifcfd
    spicollifcfd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5963

Thanks for Argentina play bro

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by spicollifcfd View Post
    Thanks for Argentina play bro
    Yea man no doubt glad some made some $$
    Points Awarded:

spicollifcfd gave Stackzilla 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Thanks for the heads up on Argentina. Had it at 1 unit and added a 2nd after seeing your post. Let's make some more money tomorrow man.

im liking Columbia tomorrow thinking of going 2 units on that sucker too. What your lean on that game?

Stackzilla
    NGNG

I'm on Colombia but haven't capped it yet and when they play us I passed on the game. I am seeing a big upset tomo tho but I gotta look more at it tomo.