Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting Mexico +105 and Uruguay +115 to Win Group C

Had this idea if I bet $500 on Mexico which right now is at +105 which would win $550 and i also put $500 on Uruguay at +115 I'd win $575. I dont think Venezuela or Jamaica have any chance at winning the group. So if Uruguay wins I make $75 in Mexico wins I make $25. I know the risk isnt worth the reward in this situation. I'd like see if anyone else has any thoughts about this. I believe Mexico opened at -125 and last night was at EV so this morning when I checked and saw both at +$ .....Let me know what you think..

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Risk - Reward.
    Do the math, it is not about winning 1 time. If you have $1k available increase your unit size to $50.00 instead of $20 and continue your daily picks. That will make you serious cash. Cheers bro.

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the insight bro, yea not worth it to try. Would be my luck that Jamaica wins lol As to upping my unit size I'm in the process of developing a over/under system using g/m avg's 1st day wasnt too bad but after a few tweaks I wouldve won a very high rate and 2nd day learned a bit more but again high %, today I only did Brazil Serie B but not enough stats to produce a high % still hit a few with using last year stats. I should be able to get it right after this weekend. The plan play only league games in which the system works at $20 a game and have one game be my play of the day for $60. I need a win % of 58% with lines of max -150.
    Last edited by Stackzilla; 05-24-16 at 09:54 PM.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

yep - risk reward - you'd be risking $1000 (which is "x" times your unit size) to win $25 or $75, which if I remember correctly, your unit size is close to this? - I would steer clear of doing something like this - I've seen you cap - you have MUCH better use of capital.

lets get this COPA AMERICA shizit.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

A tournament with likely soft lines multiple times and you want this?