Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Take it at - 150

EDIT: Liverpool.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Nope. Sevilla is probably the best finals team over the last decade, and more importantly EPL blows compared to La Liga. This is not gonna be pretty for Liverpool tomorrow.

Edit: looks like everybody is on Liverpool. Makes me feel even better going with Sevilla. Klopp is 0-4 in Euro finals. Love it.
    Last edited by frugalgambler; 05-18-16 at 01:07 AM.

Killer2121

We'll see. These are ugly trends with Klopp being 0-4 and Seville winning 3 Europa titles. Liverpool has come up huge in big games this year. I'm going to keep riding the bandwagon

Jaak Varblane
    Jaak Varblane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

This isn't some Ukrainian team Sevilla is against this time... And EPL is a lot more competitive than La Liga.
    In Spain you can play over half of your games using only substitutes. Not in England. No way.
    I'm going to bet with my emotions and get screwed again

frugalgambler

Quote Originally Posted by Jaak Varblane View Post
    This isn't some Ukrainian team Sevilla is against this time... And EPL is a lot more competitive than La Liga.
    In Spain you can play over half of your games using only substitutes. Not in England. No way.
    I'm going to bet with my emotions and get screwed again
    Sure EPL is more competitive, but that fierce competition typically involves crappy teams playing like simpletons. Let's just say EPL team traditionally have issues in Europe against smart teams that know how to mix it up. Anyhoo, Liverpool's line is getting pounded by its fans. GL with that, I am gonna go with the proven team from the best league in the world.

cer
    cer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3451

Nice point, finally lean to Sevilla, thanks.

frugalgambler

Quote Originally Posted by cer View Post
    Nice point, finally lean to Sevilla, thanks.
    I saw that you took Sevilla ML in your thread, GL. I would not be surprised to this one going to ET, or even PKs. My point is that -150 for Liverpool to lift the Cup (still -140 at some books btw) is just insane. I think Sevilla should be the fav, or least it should be at pkem. My main worry with Sevilla is their major struggles on the road this season. They will be playing on the road today with most of the fans going for Liverpool. But GL, I hope you pull it off.

lonnloe
    lonnloe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1434

Either way it should be a great game. BOL to all.

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

I give you Kitties dancing with a ceiling fan
    Last edited by Stackzilla; 05-18-16 at 09:07 PM.

frugalgambler

zilla, you post makes about as much sense as your thread, namely both are full of gibberish. What is your SBR record btw ?

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

ive actually had money on sevilla outright the past 2 years, odds around $8 or $9. this year i took villareal at $21 i thought that was ridiculous value, they went close but fell short. for this match up im thinking liverpool will just edge out with the win, sevilla are not the same team as previous years and this is reflected in their la liga standings. of all the shittiest teams in la liga, eibar, granada, levante etc somehow they managed to be ranked 19th worst at playing away from home out of the 20 teams, considering they are not playing at home this is a rather large worry for them, also the fact they no longer kept carlos bacca who saved them twice from being knocked out in group stages and also scored the winning game in the final.
    either way it should get a great game and more then likely more entertaining then ATL vs Real

frugalgambler

Yeah, for some reason Sevilla was dismal away in La Liga; but to be fair I think they gave up on La Liga with like 10 matches to go. And they were still pretty decent away in the EL. The Liverpool line is being pounded. It will be pretty interesting to see what happens. Sevilla +0.5 is at -125 @BM right now; I think Liverpool opened at pk -135. The line movement has been insane.

Enoch
    Enoch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I see at lest 3 Goals here:
    I took over 2.5-110
    Smaller Play on Liverpool ML +115

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Don't think I've ever seen 3 missed penalty calls in a half. Wow

Enoch

Liverpool only up by 1, wow. They should be 3-0 at least. 2 no call hand balls as well as a 1 tackle in the box what a joke.

Enoch

I know. What a joke.

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

1-1 Moreno is an idiot.

frugalgambler

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    Liverpool only up by 1, wow. They should be 3-0 at least. 2 no call hand balls as well as a 1 tackle in the box what a joke.
    Yeah, Sevilla looked pretty weak at the end of the 1H. Not gonna watch the 2H, maybe that will bring some luck to Sevilla. Feels like a home game for 'pool. To be fair, a couple of yellows should've been given to Liverpool defenders. The ref seems to have swallowed the whistle, but the next questionable situation in Sevilla's box will probably result in a pk for 'pool.

Enoch

Got my over. That's all I really cared about. Cheers!

Enoch

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Yeah, Sevilla looked pretty weak at the end of the 1H. Not gonna watch the 2H, maybe that will bring some luck to Sevilla. Feels like a home game for 'pool. To be fair, a couple of yellows should've been given to Liverpool defenders. The ref seems to have swallowed the whistle, but the next questionable situation in Sevilla's box will probably result in a pk for 'pool.
    Keep your TV off. Definitely a different team 2H.

Jinge
    Jinge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Overs, BTTS, Sevilla win, this game is a $$party

frugalgambler

Quote Originally Posted by Jinge View Post
    Overs, BTTS, Sevilla win, this game is a $$party
    Not for the 'pool fans and ~80% of the bettors on this final . Awesome stuff from Sevilla.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11837

Not that sevilla didn't deserve to win, cause they did. But that ref blew, and robbed us of a much better match. Liverpool deserved at least 1 PK in the 1H.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

In matches like today's final, where I feel positive about goals and both teams scoring I play both sides by dutching "results/btts". Today Liverpool wins/btts paid 4.3 (+330), Sevilla wins/btts 5.75 (+475). End result paid 2.46, much better than over 2.5/btts. Of course a draw loses, but don't have to sweat being on the right side. Congrats to the Sevilla backers.

Killer2121

Typical English sides, blowing it when they have the game in the bag. At least the EPL still has 4 CL spots.