7777KaL
    7777KaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6946

Champions ATL.M vs Bayern

Okay, well here it goes. Idk who is going to win first of all. Bayern has not been the dominant force Bayern we are all use to seeing. Why??? Idk, prob because Pep is leaving. Who knows... Atletico is one of the Luckiest teams out there. For some, they don't deserve to be there, but hey, they did win a struggling Barca. Now my question is does anyone think that they have a chance to win tomorrow?? My bets for tomorrow's game will be the following

ATL-pick+105 $50
    Under 2.5 -110 $50
    BTTS- NO +115 $50

*i am NO expert* just taking my chances from the previous champions game.

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

100% agree with your write-up just last weekend I wrote ATL been squeaking by team and Bayern losing to Mainz at home about a month ago they haven't been playing theyre usual blow outs. After yesterday staying away from o/u's but if I was to bet it probably be the under my book is showing o/u 2 right now. I may wait closer to KO to decide. ATL at + $ PK is the right play but my gut tells me never bet against Bayern been wrong many times before tho..lol...BOL

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Seriously guys? There is 0 chance Bayern is losing this match, or at least the tie. Pep is desperate to win a CL and it's his last chance at Bayern. He's a dedicated manager who won't let this one slip.

Bayern simply have too much talent and they'll show up for the big game. They've blown it for the past 2 seasons and it won't happen again. It's either Bayern or no bet. Athletico is lucky to be where they are now. Very good team, but they simply don't match up with Bayern.

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

this one is rather hard to call. 2 complete opposite styles of play, ATL deserve to win la liga and CL for the fact they have a budget half the size of the others. it all comes down to hard work and a brilliant coach. bayern have shown that they are shakey in defense. so im thinking a 1-0 2-0 win for ATL
    ATL win BTTS no - 4.50

lonnloe
    lonnloe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1434

this is going to be a much more exciting game than yesterdays

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer2121 View Post
    Seriously guys? There is 0 chance Bayern is losing this match, or at least the tie. Pep is desperate to win a CL and it's his last chance at Bayern. He's a dedicated manager who won't let this one slip.

Bayern simply have too much talent and they'll show up for the big game. They've blown it for the past 2 seasons and it won't happen again. It's either Bayern or no bet. Athletico is lucky to be where they are now. Very good team, but they simply don't match up with Bayern.
    ATL PK +$ would be my play because Bayern at PK line juice is too high for me. Bayern has never played ATL before, Bayern hasn't won in Spain in a long time losses to Real and Barca, also they haven't won playoff CL game on the road sinc beating Arsenal in 2014. I'm thinking Bayern plays for either a draw or 1-0 loss and then in Germany they destroy Madrid. Going to wait to see line-ups then I'll drop some $. Atl PK+$ and Draw

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Atlético lucky? That is a bold statement. Pep and Cholo are equally good. Each on their own style. Bayern has allowed 4 goals in the last 2 away matches, that is a no no against Atletico, Pep is smart.. This is going to be a battle in midfield, if Alonso lines up...Bayern can be in for a long day, losing the ball in midfield has been Bayern issue when they lose or when they have been down in the scoreboard.

In Madrid - Atletico should win or draw- they are strong enough - cholo will not open his lines and neither does pep. Atletico's players are pitbulls, they'll tackle hard and fight for every ball.

This is a 180 minutes game and cholo is used to play this type of situations 0-0 and full pressure defending and running and tackling. Bayern should have the upper hand in Germany but to state that Atletico will be destroyed in Germany also is bold. I think this is going a very tight series. GL gents!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

Don't see a lot of goals, which means 3 or 4 will be scored . Hate playing unders, seem to get burned more often than not.

Small wager on corners, over 9.5 @ 1.85. Good luck

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

anyone have a 5dimes account?

the total is at 2 with the over +101.

most other shops are at 2.5 at about even money I'm seeing ... this is a massive scalp chance?

7777KaL

Thank you to all who chose the same pick I did today. Seems like we went 3-0 with today's soccer. BOL to all, if I feel that there is something g good out there to make us money I will let u guys know. Good soccer day..

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Don't see a lot of goals, which means 3 or 4 will be scored . Hate playing unders, seem to get burned more often than not.

Small wager on corners, over 9.5 @ 1.85. Good luck

Congrats to winners

GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by 7777KaL View Post
    Okay, well here it goes. Idk who is going to win first of all. Bayern has not been the dominant force Bayern we are all use to seeing. Why??? Idk, prob because Pep is leaving. Who knows... Atletico is one of the Luckiest teams out there. For some, they don't deserve to be there, but hey, they did win a struggling Barca. Now my question is does anyone think that they have a chance to win tomorrow?? My bets for tomorrow's game will be the following

ATL-pick+105 $50
    Under 2.5 -110 $50
    BTTS- NO +115 $50

*i am NO expert* just taking my chances from the previous champions game.
    congrats on the wins. not an expert but you're already better than 99% of the posters in this sub lol

7777KaL

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSun View Post
    congrats on the wins. not an expert but you're already better than 99% of the posters in this sub lol
    LoL..thanks, everyone plays what they feel is the right play for them. YES, some people here LOVE imagining all sorts of things and get lost in their own imagination of how many goals are gonna be scored, or how this team is better than that one. The way I see it, I'm just a soccer fan, I LOVE SOCCER. so that's why I see how teams play and compare them to one another. I don't look at their history from 10 years ago and compare, I just look at how they are playing and make a choice.

7777KaL

You are completely right. They have literally a sorry team compared to
    Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Pique, Iniesta BUT...they have heart and compete. It gets me mad cuz they aren't really a high scoring team but they always get the job done. It only takes 1 goal to win the game and that's pretty much their model.

7777KaL

2nd leg at Bayern
    BAYERN-TT Over 1.75 @+130
    ATL-TT Over .5 @-126

Risking 1 unit each. I feel like both teams will come out scoring. BOL to all

7777KaL

Another profitable champions day for me. If you followed the picks I did and were smart enough to wager in both teams to score and Over 2.5 them u made money today but if u only did the two then you also made money. Like always penetrate the haters and those who pretend they know what they are talking about.