7777KaL
    7777KaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6946

Champions "Madrid vs City"

What do the un-ignorant soccer followers think about this match?? I'm tired of seeing these wanna be so-call capers think they know everything for example giving score results and just not having common sense and always taking underdogs, it's like they chose 3 and pray that 1 hits so they can feel like they did something good..

Madrid vs City= any thoughts?? I'm looking at it as a draw. A lot of defense and maybe both teams to score

Totolover1409
    Totolover1409's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2690

I like the Man City pk at +115

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Real Madrid -0.25

7777KaL

Just because Benzema and Ronaldo are playing doesn't guarantee that they are 100% and their back ups are honestly really garbage specially Jesse..

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

overs, overs, overs. I posted a full explanation why this may hit. Im new here first full day of picks was yesterday and I only picked 1 dog. Got very lucky it hit. Should've also recommended the +1/2 point Valencia was getting as well as overall win. Also hit the West Brom game I take the time to do research and i go back and forth before I chose my pick and I give good reasoning behind my picks.
    Last edited by Stackzilla; 04-26-16 at 01:04 AM.

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

I am thinking Madrid have the aerial authority and offensive prowess to give city fits off of corners and crosses as well as through center field. Aguero, debruyne, and silva for city will cause trouble against the shaky Madrid back line. This one truly has over written all over it IMO. It will probably just come down to if they actually net their chances, which sometimes seems to be an issue in the champions league games. I think O3 looks optimistic, but O2.5 should be a relatively safe bet for a low to medium stake.

quantum
    quantum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

I like real pick .. I think that man citi have a good team but is not that solid....

Killer2121

Over looks tempting, but it is Champions League. Every time I bet overs in CL it goes under. Too much emphasis on defense, managers too cautious etc...

Stackzilla
    NGNG

And that's what I explained in my thread Real still has a chance to win La Liga but so far they haven't been plagued with the dreaded Champions League hangover so they will play with 100% and after last weekend's results this is all man City has to play for so they will want to score at least 2 to feel good going to spain next week.
    Quick stat since round of 16 there has been 12 games where over3 was either push or win, 6 of those 12 over3 winner, and lastly 3 out of those 6, were the teams playing 2 were man city games and 1 real game.

Killer2121

Do you think City can take this game? I see their luck running out, Madrid is too strong and hungry.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by Killer2121 View Post
    Do you think City can take this game? I see their luck running out, Madrid is too strong and hungry.
    No, but I can see them putting on a good show for the fans. Don't wanna throw out a score but if you throw some on o4.5 you might not be disappointed. Last looked was +400 and 5.5 was +1000 but I think that's overstepping

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Down to +104 on the o3 was +110 near game o3 might not be available

billily
    billily's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

pick cristiano or benzema scores anytime...

Killer2121

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    No, but I can see them putting on a good show for the fans. Don't wanna throw out a score but if you throw some on o4.5 you might not be disappointed. Last looked was +400 and 5.5 was +1000 but I think that's overstepping
    Thanks

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

I put down $25 for over 6.5 @+2625

7777KaL

This is what I meant when I said "ONLY" people who are not guessers to post. Just because they are two powerful teams doesn't mean ur going to have 100+ goals. People are just plain stupid when it comes to this. Obviously the odds are gonna change because "the books" want to take your money. I can almost bet that 8-10 betted the over 3.. Now 45 min have pass d and this game is BEYOND boring. We are lucky if we even get A goal here. Good thing I went with the under 1 first half. Good luck to all who went over3 but I highly doubt it..this game is putting me to sleep..

U2.5

Quote Originally Posted by 7777KaL View Post
    This is what I meant when I said "ONLY" people who are not guessers to post. Just because they are two powerful teams doesn't mean ur going to have 100+ goals. People are just plain stupid when it comes to this. Obviously the odds are gonna change because "the books" want to take your money. I can almost bet that 8-10 betted the over 3.. Now 45 min have pass d and this game is BEYOND boring. We are lucky if we even get A goal here. Good thing I went with the under 1 first half. Good luck to all who went over3 but I highly doubt it..this game is putting me to sleep..
    Well Real Madrid's best player was announced out of the game just a little bit before kickoff. No one is right 100% of the time. You must be new to gambling.

7777KaL

Not new to gambling but new here yes. I was one of those idiot who thought every game was gonna be over until I realized that these games are meant to be boring and just take people's money. Who sponsors all these Europe teams??? Look at their benches and around arena. It's all gambling websites.. The games u think are going to be over are unders and the games u think are going to be under are overs. Perfect example Bayern vs Juve the O/U was 2 and there were 4 goals. Atletico vs Barca it was at 2.5 and there were 3 goals. Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg only had 2 goals and everyone was saying it was gonna rain goal. C'mon man it's called COMMON SENSE..

U2.5

Not new to gambling but new here yes. I was one of those idiot who thought every game was gonna be over until I realized that these games are meant to be boring and just take people's money. Who sponsors all these Europe teams??? Look at their benches and around arena. It's all gambling websites.. The games u think are going to be over are unders and the games u think are going to be under are overs. Perfect example Bayern vs Juve the O/U was 2 and there were 4 goals. Atletico vs Barca it was at 2.5 and there were 3 goals. Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg only had 2 goals and everyone was saying it was gonna rain goal. C'mon man it's called COMMON SENSE..
    Then you should have no trouble cleaning up on the bookies and you should not need to be asking for people's opinions. Start your own thread and show everyone else the light.

7777KaL

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    Then you should have no trouble cleaning up on the bookies and you should not need to be asking for people's opinions. Start your own thread and show everyone else the light.
    This is my thread, I did it last night look what I put DRAW AND MAYBE BTTS

U2.5

This is my thread, I did it last night look what I put DRAW AND MAYBE BTTS
    I am referring to one thread with all your soccer wisdom. Not a random game thread, since you have the system figured out using common sense and all, you should have no trouble producing a single thread with all of your soccer wisdom in it, as well as all the results of your bets in one place.

7777KaL

Oh. Like I said bro, I'm new here I'm still trying to figure out how all this works. I'm not professional or "expert" I'm just a fan of soccer.

cer
    cer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3451

I am relatively new in soccer betting,
    but realized that there is something "behind" what is overlooked.
    First half of my bets (in my thread) are simply horrible.
    In my opinion this assumption is valuable - next part into the puzzle to improve betting.
    Thanks.

Killer2121

I knew the under was guaranteed. I dunno why I don't pull the trigger on these things.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by Killer2121 View Post
    I knew the under was guaranteed. I dunno why I don't pull the trigger on these things.
    Stats were wrong, looked at this for a while last night going back and forth on best bet on game. Definitely didn't think dear was gonna be most profitable even - Ronaldo. Lesson learned stats don't mean nothing. Congrats to anyone who took under. I hammered the f out of the o. -$361.50.
    Just glad I took Real PK or there went another $63

And Kal777 I did not throw darts at a board while analyzing this pick, I am a new poster as well and I put a lot of time and effort into choosing the o. I posted stats as well what I thought would be the tempo if the game, and players mindset when stepping on the field. Bash me if you want. Bad read by me, congrats on your draw.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

^ Most ignorant post I've ever since on this site 45mins in and your gloating. Smh. Have proof of your 1h u bet?

Killer2121

Stats were wrong, looked at this for a while last night going back and forth on best bet on game. Definitely didn't think dear was gonna be most profitable even - Ronaldo. Lesson learned stats don't mean nothing. Congrats to anyone who took under. I hammered the f out of the o. -$361.50.
    Just glad I took Real PK or there went another $63

And Kal777 I did not throw darts at a board while analyzing this pick, I am a new poster as well and I put a lot of time and effort into choosing the o. I posted stats as well what I thought would be the tempo if the game, and players mindset when stepping on the field. Bash me if you want. Bad read by me, congrats on your draw.
    For me, I either bet Under in Champions League or not at all. I can picture a massacre next week when Ronaldo comes back however.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Unders, under, unders. LOL nah I'm with you on that may just take Real to win, and with - points.

7777KaL

^ Most ignorant post I've ever since on this site 45mins in and your gloating. Smh. Have proof of your 1h u bet?
    Dude, really?? Why are u mad.?? I'm guessing ur one that is mad because u thought it was gonna be a goal fest..Now everyone is blaming it on CR7 like he is the only to score. U have Kun, Silva and literally all the team of city can score as well as with Madrid. Proof?? I ain't got shit to prove to u or anybody here. I'm just a simply soccer fan who pays attention to the littlest things when people like you overlook them.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Congrats to you then bro, not mad at CR7 at all or anyone to be honest. I posted after learning he was out I wasnt sweating my over if it hits great if not tomorrow's another day. Losing is part of the grind. But to come out and just shit on others who had it wrong and to say well I'm glad I bet u1h after 1st half is over. I call BULLSHIT on you. There's at least 10 others just like you on these forums who ask for tips and leans from others but when the tip is wrong here you come on your high horse like your god's gift to sports betting saying "I KNEW IT WHY DOESNT ANYONE LISTEN TO ME", ok rant over. Look these forums are here to beat the books, not talk shit to others, suppose to help others out. Yea I might've lost the o3 but had I also posted a short in-depth pick for Scottish Champ Livingston(+840) to win, and +1 1/2, and won. BOL to you. Be Humble.

7777KaL

Madrid to advance pick your poison at whatever ur willing to risk. I'm risking $1,000 but that's just because Madrid is my team so I'm doing it as a "fan"

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

What do the un-ignorant soccer followers think about this match?? I'm tired of seeing these wanna be so-call capers think they know everything for example giving score results and just not having common sense and always taking underdogs, it's like they chose 3 and pray that 1 hits so they can feel like they did something good..

Madrid vs City= any thoughts?? I'm looking at it as a draw. A lot of defense and maybe both teams to score
    And I am tired of being nice to idiots who act like the whole world owes them something. Go f.ck yourself.
    Points Awarded:

cogiditopapa gave frugalgambler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cer
    cer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3451

I do not think that RM plays well now.
    I will be though game, (under2) is my bet.

gobel2016
    i need monyy
    gobel2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

i m thinking both teams to score and madrid to win. If city will score the hell will be unleashed i dont think that real madrid will play only for 1 goal because CL is very important for them and i dont see city to qualify not even in 1 chance. The final will be RM vs Atletico like 2 years ago. I dont see RM missing this final and they got their spectators in their back so they will be pushed very hard to score its imposible to be 0 0 after 90 minutes thats what i think. I dont see any weackness in RM like i saw on Bayern and Barcelona and city is very lucky that they got in semifinals they was lucky coz of that psg team with no mid players in the last game, just dimaria it was the rest was invented.
    Last edited by gobel2016; 05-04-16 at 10:12 AM.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Manchester city +1 is the pick.

12 Last