lonnloe
    lonnloe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1434

Spain v romania

Heavy on Spain today. I know it's just a friendly and Spain isn't the same as Real Madrid or barca. Looking at the over as well. Good luck out there in these streets.

bangelov
    bangelov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Hello from me. Obviously Spain are the favorites here but since we're getting closer to the season 2015-2016's end and most of the Spaniards are deeply involved in the major European leagues, I don't expect big effort by them. Romania were the best defensive team in the Euro Qualifiers, followed by Spain and England. Considering the lack of any serious importance here and fact that Spain were far from active in their previous friendly (1:1 vs Italy), I'd rather the odds for "Under 2 Goals" with medium stakes.
    Good luck!

fjaka
    fjaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

never heavy on anyone in friendly game

O2.5 is my bet here

Pikappee251
    Pikappee251's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Anyone sweating the O2 here? Some good looks

bangelov

Both teams just won't place so much efforts, at least Spain, for sure. Most La Furia Roja" players are concentrated at their club season where they earn their main salaries and we are on so late stage. We can expect their full potential at the Euro, especially after the game vs Italy, where we saw that Spain were quite passive. Looking forward to the Euro 2016/Copa America finals in June, until then I won't bet on international football.

bangelov

Both teams just won't place so much efforts, at least Spain, for sure. Most La Furia Roja" players are concentrated at their club season where they earn their main salaries and we are on so late stage. We can expect their full potential at the Euro, especially after the game vs Italy, where we saw that Spain were quite passive. Looking forward to the Euro 2016/Copa America finals in June, until then I won't bet on international football.

Alekt
    Alekt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

These friendly games are difficult to predict, some players cold care less when playing for nothing.

lonnloe
    lonnloe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1434

learned my lesson. googd luck on the games today.