oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

best site for soccer betting?

I'm looking for my brother and his buddy. I don't follow it at all and have no idea what are good sites. I use 5Dimes and told them it looked like they had a lot of options just wanted to know if there is any other good ones or better options TIA.

oChRoNiCo

I should state my brother lives in the US so the best US option for soccer betting TIA.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6290

Jetwin, Cloudbet have lots of markets. Need to be familiar with bitcoin. Jetwin converts to currency of your choosing, Cloudbet is bitcoin all the way.

oChRoNiCo

So If they're not familiar with bitcoin what would be the best option? They're currently using Bovada.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
    So If they're not familiar with bitcoin what would be the best option? They're currently using Bovada.
    Probably 5Ds, I know their new live platform has some decent options. Their Prematch Betting was great before they killed it, I won't go back based on their current setup. Unfortunately the US facing books (Costa Rica, etc.) can't hold the jock of the Euro/Asian books when it comes to soccer betting, but for the most part those books aren't available to US residents. Bitcoin has opened the door slightly.

(Last I looked, 5Ds had better prices than Bovada)
    Points Awarded:

oChRoNiCo gave swordsandtequila 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

oChRoNiCo

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Probably 5Ds, I know their new live platform has some decent options. Their Prematch Betting was great before they killed it, I won't go back based on their current setup. Unfortunately the US facing books (Costa Rica, etc.) can't hold the jock of the Euro/Asian books when it comes to soccer betting, but for the most part those books aren't available to US residents. Bitcoin has opened the door slightly.

(Last I looked, 5Ds had better prices than Bovada)
    Thanks a lot S&T. I will tell him to check out 5dimes. I don't think he is ready to try the bitcoin route, but perhaps I will mention the other options you listed in the 1st post if he is.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine