iKushtyy
    iKushtyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1134

13/2 and 14/2 football..

I have a huge slate of bets for the weekend's football, and will put all of them up here. You can take a few, take them all, or cherry pick and create acca's as you please. I have only done write-ups on all the Premier League games for this weekend, and also picked a few other games in Championship and L1 to do a short write up on. Doing paragraphs for all my bets would take far too long. I will post all of my weekend predictions here, and then post my write ups after. Of course, these are early, so any unknown injuries or other substantial news that may come to light between now and KO, tweak all bets accordingly. Here we go:

Premier League

Sunderland - Manchester Utd
    Safe Call: Man Utd DNB
    Riskier Bet: BTTS
    Longshots: 0-1, 1-1 ,1-2

Bournemouth - Stoke
    Very unpredictable this one, I'd swerve this game altogether, but if you must bet it:
    Safest Call: Afobe Anytime Goalscorer
    Riskier Bet: BTTS
    Longshot: Bournemouth win to nil.

Palace - Watford
    Safe Call: Palace/Draw
    Riskier Bets: 0-0 HT, U2.5 goals, a penalty to be awarded
    Longshots: Palace 1-0, 1-1, Palace 2-1, Adebayor anytime goalscorer

Everton - West Brom
    Safe Call: Everton Win, Lukaku anytime goalscorer
    Riskier Bets: Everyon -1 Handicap
    Longshots: Everton 3-0, Lennon anytime goalscorer

Norwich - West Ham
    Safe Call: Norwich DNB
    Riskier Bet: Payet anytime goalscorer, Carroll anytime goalscorer
    Longshots: Carroll last goalscorer, 0-0, 1-1

Swansea - Southampton
    Safe Call: Southampton/Draw
    Riskier Bet: Charlie Austin anytime goalscorer
    Longshots: 0-1, 0-2

Chelsea - Newcastle
    Safe Call: Chelsea/Draw
    Riskier Bet: Costa anytime goalscorer
    Longshots: 1-1, 2-2, Chelsea 2-1, Costa first goalscorer

Arsenal - Leicester
    Safe(ish) Call: Leicester/Draw
    Riskier Bet: O2.5 goals, BTTS
    Longshots: Leicester 2-1 or 3-1

Aston Villa - Liverpool
    Total swerve for me, but if you must...
    Liverpool DNB
    Sturridge, Coutinho or Firmino anytime goalscorer (take yer pick)

Manchester City - Tottenham
    Safe Call: Man City DNB, Aguero anytime goalscorer
    Riskier Bets: BTTS, O2.5 goals
    Long shots: 2-2, Man City 3-2

Other English football

Brighton - Bolton (Championship)
    Brighton win

Doncaster - Sheffield United (League 1)
    BTTS

Gillingham - Barnsley (League 1)
    BTTS

Leyton Orient - Northampton (League 2)
    BTTS

Grimsby - Boreham Wood (National League)
    Grimsby win

Eastleigh - Barrow (National League)
    Eastleigh win, BTTS

Wigan - Oldham
    Wigan -1, BTTS

European Football

Celtic - Ross County
    Celtic -1 Handicap

Paris Saint-Germain - Lille

PSG -1 Handicap

Borussia Dortmund - Hannover 96
    Dortmund -1 Handicap

Augsburg - Bayern Munich
    Bayern Munich -1 Handicap

AC Milan - Genoa
    AC Milan win

Real Madrid - Athletic Bilbao
    Real Madrid win

Barcelona - Celta Vigo
    Barcelona -1 Handicap

Getafe - Atletico Madrid
    Atletico Madrid win

Sevilla - Las Palmas
    Sevilla win

Anytime Goalscorers - The more stars, the more confident I am of scoring (1-3)

Benik Afobe, Bournemouth **
    Adebayor, Crystal Palace *
    Romelu Lukaku, Everton ***
    Charlie Austin, Southampton **
    Diego Costa, Chelsea ***
    Sergio Aguero, Manchester City ***
    Harry Kane, Tottenham **
    Riyad Mahrez, Leicester **
    Jamie Vardy, Leicester **
    Sanchez, Arsenal **
    Jordan Rhodes, Middlesborough **
    Abel Hernandez, Hull **
    Gary Hooper, Sheffield Wednesday ***
    Andre Gray, Burnley **
    Leigh Griffiths, Celtic ***
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic, PSG ***
    Aubemeyang, Dortmund ***
    Marco Reus, Dortmund **
    Lewandowski, Bayern Munich ***
    Javier Hernandez, B Leverkeusen **
    Dybala, Juventus **
    Mandzukic, Juventus **
    Higuain, Napoli ***
    Barcelona Trio, take yer pick ***
    Real Madrid Trio, take yer pick ***
    Griezmann, Atletico Madrid **
    Last edited by iKushtyy; 02-12-16 at 11:40 AM.

iKushtyy

First of all, let's get the games I don't like out the way.

Bournemouth - Stoke

This is a fixture in not keen on putting money on. Both teams seem to be in a bad way, just waiting for any kind of trend with these two teams. Bournemouth are a very unpredictable team, especially at home where they have only won three games. They just love to attack attack attack, even when they're up and things are not going their way, and while this makes for entertaining football to watch, this bodes badly for results. After being on top in their home game against WHU with a strong wind at their back and going in 1-0 at HT, they still continued to attack despite the wind being VERY against them in the 2H, and the result was a 3-1 loss to the Hammers. They also have trouble scoring a tally of goals. Their top scorer is still Callum Wilson, with five goals, but he hasn't played since September after going down with an ACL injury. Not a good look for a team looking to stay in the PL next season.

On the other side we have Stoke. They are on a 3L streak, and have not won in six. They have failed to find the net in five league games, and only scored a lucky goal in the League Cup against Liverpool which should have been ruled offside. At the other end of the pitch, Jack Butland has been the only reason Stoke have not been smashed up more often. The Stoke D line is not good, as evidenced by Butland making a league high 88 saves this season. They have also been victims of successive 3-0 thrashings, which must have dented the teams confidence somewhat.

I'm just not sure what to expect from this game. The goals could explode, or it could be a bore draw 0-0. This fixture has never been won by the away team in 12 (10H win, 2D). Purely on this stat, the fact that Stoke haven't scored in 4 games, and Feb historically seems a bad month for Stoke, the only thing I'd take with any heart is recent new signing Afobe to score anytime, continuing his scoring record of 3 in five games.

Aston Villa - Liverpool

Once again, this is a total swerve for me, not because of Villa, but because of Liverpool. Villa are just plain awful just about everywhere. The players are bad, they look like they've given up, the manager has a difficult relationship with the captain, the ownership has basically declared they're preparing for relegation, the fans have turned against them, basically everything is going wrong. Whilst they did get brief restbite with a 2-0 at home to Norwich, remember that it's Norwich, who are also an awful team and a relegation favourite. All of this points me to the only possible play being a Liverpool DNB. However, Liverpool are just too inconsistent for any money to be safely wagered on them.

Liverpool are a team in a cloud of madness and unpredictability. They just lost a FA Cup tie 2-1 after 121 minutes to the Hammers in midweek, and a few first team players were playing that game, so they will be tired, and maybe a bit sad. The ticket price furore looks to have been cleared up, although some ill will from the fans and aftereffects may linger. On the field, Liverpool have not won a league game in 5, since the last gasp 5-4 win at Norwich, the same team Villa dispatched rather more convincingly than Liverpool did. Liverpool may elect to work Sturridge back into the lineup, but he will be very very rusty, given the time he has had out, leaving the weight of goal scoring to Coutinho and Firmino, as Benteke is plain useless. Like the game above, I can't call anything about this game with any certainty. My only plays here are Liverpool DNB, and look for Firmino or Courinho to get a goal.
    Last edited by iKushtyy; 02-12-16 at 10:55 AM.

iKushtyy

With those out of the way, let's get to it.

Sunderland - Manchester Untied

Sunderland come into this game on a run of 4 with no win since the 4-2 demolition of Swansea at The Liberty. They have been scoring goals, however they have no defence. Sunderland are on a run of 11 games without a clean sheet, and I don't see that run being snapped against Man Utd. The one bright spot they have is Defoe. He has been scoring goals, and looks to be single handedly propping up S'land's attempt to stay in the PL. His goal seemed to inspire a Sunderland fight back at Anfield last time out, and they turned a 2-0 down score line at 80 minutes into a 2-2 draw and a point at FT. However, the Adam Johnson situation is going to be abused by the travelling fans, and that may carry over to the players on the pitch.

United's form looks to be perking up slightly, although they may still make a meal of this game. They have never lost to S'land at the Stadium of Light, but excluding the Stoke game and the Newcastle game, they don't look to be scoring a large amount of goals. However they do not concede too many, a product of LVG's defensive setup (even with Smalling, wow). S'land only have one real goal threat, so Man Utd could get a clean sheet, however with Defoe in good form, he could Nick a cheeky one. Expect a win for Man Utd.

Crystal Palace - Watford

Odion Ighalon is Watford's top goal scorer, and 2nd in the league with 15 strikes to his name. He has not scored in the last two, but I expect that run to be snapped against Palace. Watford need his goals to be competitive in games, as the only other player even getting near the goal is Troy Deeney (5 goals this season), but he looks to be Ighalo's service rather than an out and out striker. If Ighalo gets his head if steam back, expect an entertaining game. At the other end, Watford have kept 7 1H clean sheets, and against quite an inert Palace attack I expect that number to tick up to 8.

Palace come into this game low on goals, only scoring 3 in their last six. Their issue is they haven't had an out and out striker for a while, which makes the probable introduction of Adebayor an interesting development to observe. Adebayor knows his way around a goal, but has not played competitive football for so long I don't know how long. Infact, only one goal has come from a striker all season, whilst the defensive corps have scored eight! Palace, like Watford, have a knack for keeping goals at bay, keeping nine 1H clean sheets. Palace's recent form has been awful, but I don't think it's been very indicative of this team, nor what will happen next. Their previous six games games have been Chelsea H, Villa H, Man City A, Spurs H, B'mouth H, and Swansea A. Four big teams, one fighting for survival, and Swansea had just gotten a bump from a new manager. The expected introduction of Adebayor should provide an angle for betting, but the real wild card in this match is the ref.

He has a real habit for giving penalties, giving 10 in the 17 games he has taken charge of. That could throw a spanner in the works of any score predictions. Together with a rusty Adebayor, this game could go anywhere. I expect a goalless first half, but from there is anyone's guess. The odds of an Adebayor anytime goal should be high enough to give value, and there maybe should be a thought for a penalty to be awarded.
    Last edited by iKushtyy; 02-12-16 at 11:34 AM.

iKushtyy

Everton - West Brom

Everton are clicking and in red hot form, scoring 3 goals in three successive games, nabbing goals for fun. This is especially true against WBA, where both Lukaku and Kone always seem to enjoy themselves, they have both scored three times against the Baggies. Coupling Lukaku's hot form with Lennon's sudden habit for finding the goal, Defoloeu playing serviceman, and Barkley getting involved everywhere, there is a lot of potential for this to become a third slaughtering by Everton in as many weeks. This is fortunate, as at the back, Everton seem to be quite soft. They may have kept three successive clean sheets to go with their goal onslaughts, but this is a team which have conceded 22 goals at home this season, a European high.

On the opposing team, WBA are not prolific scorers. Infact, they've scored less than a goal per game in the league. Berahino is a constant bench warmer due to his attitude problems and constant want to unsettle the club, pack his bags and depart for anywhere else. Whilst this may be he right way to go about disciplining the player, it's a catastrophic decision to take. Berahino is WBA's only realistic chance at scoring regularly, and his constant benching is only going to ruin his match fitness, eye for goal, and his value when it comes time to sell. I'm not a fan of saying this, but right now he seems to be bigger than the club, and Pulis either needs to swallow his pride and play him, or be faced with the prospect of selling a cheap striker next summer, despite being offered £25m last summer. The whole situation is multiplied when Pulis' famed approach of "defence first" is not working either. WBA's D is conceding, and the team cannot out score the opposition to help their own cause. Add to all of this that quite a few of the first team needed 120 minutes and penalties to beat Peterborough in the FA Cup midweek, and a few tired legs will be on the field.

I'm feeling most confident in this game. I would take action on an Everton -1 handicap win, with Lukaku to score anytime, and smaller bets on a 3-0 result and Lennon anytime goalscorer.

Norwich - West Ham

West Ham come into this game on the back of a 2-1 home midweek FA Cup win against Liverpool. They should be feeling good having dispatched them with a last-second goal at 121 minutes, but there will inevitably be some tired legs. They also have decent away form, so should be looking to take advantage of a poor Norwich team, however the Hammers have been having a harder time recently than they did at the beginning of the season. The major reason for this was Payet's injury, keeping him out for a long time. Payet is the team talisman, and all round excellent player. He scores, assists, tackles, and works damn hard for his team. He is finding his feet again after returning from his injury. If he finds his form here, it'll turn into a very long day for Norwich.

Norwich come into this game on a 6L streak, and that includes a 3-0 loss to Bournemouth, 3-1 loss to Stoke, and a 2-0 loss to Villa. The team seem to have a lack of confidence, and that carries over to their goal scoring record, only netting 8 times in nine matches, although 4 of those were in the whirlwind game at home to Liverpool. Since beating Man U 2-1 at Old Trafford, this team has done nothing of note, and it's resulted in a tumble down the table towards relegation favourite status. The team seem to have no attacking intent. On paper, this should be a routine win for the Hammers. However a couple of interesting stats say otherwise.

First, this Hammers team depends on Payet. If he doesn't get firing 100%, this could make for a frustrating afternoon for WHU. To add, this fixture has never resulted in an away win in thirteen events (6H wins, 7D). Also, this fixture has seen a 90th minute goal in the last four fixtures between these two. Because of these stats, I'd take a Norwich DNB, and if there's a late goal, there's surely one way that'll happen, and that's an Andy Carroll header.
    Last edited by iKushtyy; 02-12-16 at 12:55 PM.

iKushtyy

Swansea - Southampton

Swansea come to the Liberty on a 4 match unbeaten run (2W, 2D), and will look to extend that against an in-form Saints side, but I can't see that happening. Swansea look to have dried up on the strikers goal scoring, Ayew and Gomis are going nowhere fast, and the only real source of goals recently has been midfielder Sigurdsson. I'm not sure if this is a product of the new manager, but one thing is for sure, the new manager honeymoon has definitely worn off. If this continues, Swansea will become very predictable very quickly, and teams will begin to shut them out. The swans have only put 3 scores on the Saints in seven matches, and none in the last three matches. On the defensive front, the swans don't really concede too much, however conceding one goal a game is resulting in too many draws, and if they can't keep teams out it doesn't bode well as the squad cannot score many.

Southampton are in good form, having got their December slump out of the way. Their last five games have all been wins to nil, thanks in part to the D line, but mostly to Fraser Forster. Since returning to the squad, he has kept a clean sheet in his last five straight, and is the only keeper having played more than 30 PL matches to have a higher than 50% clean sheet percentage (18/35). Saints are in form, W4 and D1 of their last five, including a 1-0 away win at Old Trafford. And with a brilliant piece of business signing Charlie Austin, everything is going OK for Southampton. The only piece of bad news is there will be no Wanyama for 5 matches after he picked up his 3rd red card of the season. This is a setback, however I expect Saints to weather the loss with a soft schedule (Swansea, Chelsea H, B'mouth A, S'land A, Stoke H).

With Swansea's weaknesses both in general and against this team, I expect an away win, take Southampton/Draw as a safe call. I expect Charlie Austin to get a goal if he gets on, and with the Saints D and an impressive goalkeeper, a 1-0 or 2-0 win for Southampton is my play.

Chelsea - Newcastle

Chelsea are doing much better under Hiddink. Unbeaten in nine since he arrived, they are looking like a team that wants to play football again. Still, they are not to their best, and frailties at the back still prove to undo them. 2-2 at home to WBA, and 3-3 at home to Everyon are simply not good enough for a team of this stature, and defending champions. This is not helped by Zouma going down with an ACL injury, and subsequent 6 month absence. Chelsea have not won a game without him starting, and Cahill's previous form does nothing to inspire any confidence for any Blues supporter. At the front, Costa has rediscovered his knack for goal, scoring 6 in seven games. However, he will need to score more, as will the rest of this Blues squad, as Newcastle are coming, and they like Stamford Bridge.

Newcastle have gotten the better of Chelsea a few times, and have taken 18 points off them, more than any other team. However, their form is not too good, having only won two of the last nine, they haven't won B2B matches in 15 months, and Steve McClaren has a poor record against Chelsea. Still, they'll turn up with no fear, and i think there will be an end to end game with a few goals. I'll take Chelsea/Draw, with Costa anytime goalscorer. The braver amongst you may opt for Costa 1st goalscorer, and I can agree with a small punt. Final score will be close, thinking a 1-1, 2-1 home win, or 2-2.
    Last edited by iKushtyy; 02-12-16 at 02:19 PM.

iKushtyy

Arsenal - Leicester

This seems a tricky game to call, as there are a lot of variables to consider, but really I think there's only one way to go. Let's look at the home side first. Arsenal come in on an inconsistent form, reading WDWLD, and scoring inconsistently too. Girlies is cold at the moment, only netting twice in eight games. Arsenal only convert 32% of their clear cut chances into goals, and will need Sanchez, Ozil and Walcott in top form to up that percentage. Arsenal did beat Leicester 5-2 at the King Power early in the season, but this is now a different set of circumstances. Leicester are in surprising danger of running away with the League title, and Arsenal have traditionally not got a good record against top four, or against the pace setter in the table (W1, D4 ,L6, scored 4, conceded 18). Combine this with Arsenal's reputation as a bottler who fades in the second half of the season, and things do not look too good for the London squad.

Leicester have gone from strength to strength. Their play is sensational, their goals are sensational, their D is keeping clean sheets, just everything is going good for them. They come to Arsenal after winning 3-1 at Man City, and their confidence after that result must be skyrocketing. They have a permanent danger on goal in Vardy and Mahrez. They have a set piece danger man in Huth. They have a super-sub in Okazaki. They have a top drawer keeper in Schmeichel. Their D shut down Aguero for 80 minutes. With both teams form taken on board, I seriously can't see a home win even if Sanchez goes on a screamer, as I think Leicester's pace will expose Mertedacker badly, but I'll take Leicester/Draw for security, although I do think the foxes will win outright. I think there should be goals, so O2.5 and/or BTTS seems a good take. And a 2-1 or 3-1 Leicester win.

Manchester City - Spurs

This looks to be an exciting game. Man City will want to take their frustrations out after Leicester kept them out with less possession, and Spurs are in great form, winning 6 straight matches. They have conceded a league low 19 goals, and will look to repeat the 4-1 win at White Hart Lane in September. However, Vertonghen is out for the long run, and there is talk of Wimmer being inserted at CB, who hasn't had much game time, and which I think Man City and others will try to expose. Of course, Poch may opt for Dier as a versatile fill-in instead, which would probably be the better call. Up front, there are no concerns. Kane, Alli and Erikssen will carry on their goal dance, and I can see a couple of goals coming out of those three.

Man City of course have the imperious Aguero up front, and I expect at least one goal all day from him. The extra kicker is Silva will be back, improving Man City's playmaking options. At the back, Kompany is available, and while I expect him to play, I don't expect him to go 90 minutes if he starts, which may be Spurs' opening. However, for all Man City's attacking intent, their 15-16 record against the top 6 is shocking (W0, D3, L4). City also like scoring goals from outside the box, which is where Spurs happen to have conceded only one all season from outside the box. The final stat, Aguero has netted 10 in eight games against Spurs.

All in all, I see a very fast, attacking and entertaining football match. I would take Kane and Aguero both to net at least once, although I'm more comfortable betting Aguero than Kane. I reckon that, with Kompany back for a chunk of the game, and Aguero on point, there's more chance that Man City will get revenge for September. Man City/Draw, BTTS and O2.5 should come easily, and I reckon on a score of 2-2 or 3-2 City.
    Last edited by iKushtyy; 02-12-16 at 03:22 PM.

iKushtyy

Final notes on a few other ENG games:

Brighton - Bolton
    Brighton back on form after slump, W3 straight effortlessly. Bolton are a team in trouble, only 4 wins all season, conceding far too much, and in big financial trouble. Chairman has just died, I think this on top of all the bad news will crush the spirit of the team, rather than galvanise it. Brighton win.

Doncaster - Sheffield Wednesday
    Both these teams love a goal, and both concede frequently. SHW not scored in three, but Gary Hooper is a big netter, and is due a goal. BTTS.

Gillingham - Barnsley
    Both squads score for fun, Gills are dry at them moment, but due a goal or three. Barnsley scored 16 in last five, 26 in last nine. BTTS.

Leyton Orient - Northampton
    Leyton love a home goal, and Northampton score all the time. Only 3 games without a goal. BTTS.

BOL to anyone who gets on any of these, I'll report results on Monday.

iKushtyy

Well, the Saturday slate is complete. There were a lot of winners here, a few losses, but one devastating loss that ruined my day, and a lot of other people's day. Well done if you took any winners, and crucially stayed away from the shock result of the day.

Premier League

Sunderland - Manchester Utd: FT 2-1 S'land. Risky tip lands. ❌✅❌
    There was an unexpectedly successful fight back from the relegation favourites, with both an early and a late goal either side of a Man U strike. The riskier BTTS tip lands.

Bournemouth - Stoke: FT 3-1 Stoke. Risky tip lands. ❌✅❌
    I did say I wanted to swerve this game due to it's unpredictability, and so it proved to be. Stoke raced out of the blocks, and secured an easy 3-1 win at B'mouth. Afobe was nowhere today, with Ritchie the scorer for the cherries. The riskier BTTS tip lands here aswell.

Palace - Watford: FT 2-1 Watford. 1 risky & 1 long shot land. ❌✅✅
    A couple of good tips landed here. Adebayor did score for Palace, and a penalty was awarded. However, had it not been for the penalty, this game would have been headed for a 0-0 HT score line, and the U2.5 goal tips.

Everton - West Brom: FT 1-0 West Brom. Zero landed tips. Shock result and acca killer. ❌❌❌
    Everton had 30+ shots, and 5 on target. WBA had 5 shots total, and 1 on target for the goal. This killed my large Acca. Suppose it's one of those games. Nothing else to say here.

Norwich - West Ham: FT 2-2 draw. Safe call & 1 risky bet lands. ✅✅❌
    West Ham were nowhere early on, and Norwich were up 2-0 up midway in the 2H.. However, Payet then perked up at at around 70 minutes, took control of the game and netted for one risky tip. Carroll very nearly got a late late goal, but the game finished honours even. Norwich DNB also lands.

Swansea - Southampton: FT 1-0 Saints. Safe call & correct score longshot land. ✅❌✅
    As expected, Forster kept a clean sheet. Swansea attack very inert. Shane Long got in twice, but one goal ridiculously disallowed. Charlie Austin got on late, and nearly scored to make this game a full house, but it finished 0-1 for the safe call and longshot to hit.

Chelsea - Newcastle: FT 5-1 Chelsea. Safe call, risky bet & a longshot all land. ✅✅✅
    Chelsea had an emphatic win here. Costa scored inside five minutes to seal the first and anytime goalscorer tips. Chelsea W also makes this game a full house of tips.

Other English football: 2/6 tips land. ONE POSTPONED.

Brighton - Bolton: FT 3-2 Brighton. ✅
    Brighton win

Doncaster - Sheffield United: FT 0-3. ❌
    BTTS

Gillingham - Barnsley: FT 2-1 Gills. ✅
    BTTS

Leyton Orient - Northampton (League 2): FT 4-0 N'hampton. ❌
    BTTS

Grimsby - Boreham Wood (National League): FT 0-0. ❌
    Grimsby win

Eastleigh - Barrow (National League): GAME POSTPONED.
    Eastleigh win, BTTS

Wigan - Oldham: FT 0-0. ❌
    Wigan -1, BTTS

European Football: 2/4 tips land. Shockingly.

Celtic - Ross County: FT 2-0 Celtic. ✅
    Celtic -1 Handicap

Paris Saint-Germain - Lille: FT 0-0. ❌

PSG -1 Handicap

Borussia Dortmund - Hannover 96: FT 1-0 Dortmund. ❌
    Dortmund -1 Handicap

Real Madrid - Athletic Bilbao: FT 4-2 Madrid. ✅
    Real Madrid win

Benik Afobe, Bournemouth ** ❌
    Adebayor, Crystal Palace * ✅
    Romelu Lukaku, Everton *** ❌
    Charlie Austin, Southampton ** ❌
    Diego Costa, Chelsea *** ✅
    Abel Hernandez, Hull ** ✅
    Gary Hooper, Sheffield Wednesday *** ✅
    Andre Gray, Burnley ** ❌ PENALTY SAVED
    Leigh Griffiths, Celtic *** ✅
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic, PSG *** ❌
    Aubemeyang, Dortmund *** VOID
    Marco Reus, Dortmund ** ❌
    Javier Hernandez, B Leverkeusen ** ❌
    Dybala, Juventus ** ❌
    Mandzukic, Juventus ** ❌
    Higuain, Napoli *** ❌
    Real Madrid Trio, take yer pick *** RONALDO

Back to fill in the rest tomorrow.
    Last edited by iKushtyy; 02-13-16 at 05:04 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Fernburn74 gave iKushtyy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Stokes36
    Stokes36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Much respect for these type ups!

lonnloe
    lonnloe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1434

Good work

Fernburn74
    2018-2019 season
    Fernburn74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13496

Great work

iKushtyy

Sunday's slate is in. Results are good.

Arsenal - Leicester: FT 2-1 Arsenal. Risky bets land ❌✅❌
    Game started very quickly, end to end stuff, albeit there was little quality in the final third in the 1H from both teams. However just before HT, Vardy sold a very soft penalty to the ref, and struck it home for a 1-0 HT lead to the visitors. Arsenal were not creative at all, but a sending off for Leicester opened the game up for the Gunners. Walcott was bought on in the second half and made an impact, making it 1-1 at 70. The game looked to be heading for a draw, but a silly free kick given away in injury time by Leicester allowed Danny Welbeck of all people to make it 2-1 right at the death. O2.5 goals and BTTS land.

Aston Villa - Liverpool: FT: 6-0 Villa. Sturridge tip and L'pool DNB land ✅✅
    I did say this game was unpredictable. Liverpool tore it up, scoring 6 goals from six different goalscorers. Amazingly, the only scorer I successfully tipped was Sturridge. When Kolo Toure gets on the scoresheet, you know that 1, it was an unpredictable day, and 2, Villa are going down.

Manchester City - Tottenham: FT 2-1 Tottenham. Risky bets land ❌✅❌
    An unexpected result, but risky bets land. Game was a very cagey affair in the 1H, with both teams standing up defensively, and misfiring at the front. 0-0 HT. The game was woken up in the 2H when Clattenburg made an awful awful decision, giving Tottenham a penalty, which Kane duly tucked away. ** opened the game up then, and Iheanacho levelled the score line at 74 minutes. Erikssen netted at 83 minutes to give Spurs the win. Both BTTS and O2.5 land.

European Football: 5/5 land, 7/9 for the weekend. Really should have been a clean sweep.

Augsburg - Bayern Munich: FT 3-1 Bayern Munich ✅

Bayern Munich -1 Handicap

AC Milan - Genoa: FT 2-1 AC Milan ✅
    AC Milan win

Barcelona - Celta Vigo: FT 6-1 Barcelona ✅
    Barcelona -1 Handicap

Getafe - Atletico Madrid: FT 1-0 Atletico ✅
    Atletico Madrid win

Sevilla - Las Palmas: FT 2-0 Sevilla ✅
    Sevilla win

Sergio Aguero, Manchester City *** ❌
    Harry Kane, Tottenham ** ✅ PENALTY
    Riyad Mahrez, Leicester ** ❌
    Jamie Vardy, Leicester ** ✅ PENALTY
    Sanchez, Arsenal ** ❌
    Lewandowski, Bayern Munich *** ✅
    Barcelona Trio, take yer pick *** ALL 3, MESSI, SUAREZ, NEYMAR ✅✅✅
    Griezmann, Atletico Madrid ** ❌

Everton devastated Saturday, but Sunday was a winner. Although not so in-depth, I will be posting tips tomorrow for the weekday games, mostly CL and Europa League tips. Hope everyone had a good day.
    Last edited by iKushtyy; 02-14-16 at 03:22 PM.