$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

$BURM$'s el futbol

Copa Del Roy :

Racing Santander vs Osasuna....love the under 2.5 in this one ...im sure both teams would love a win but would seem content with a tie heading into the second leg, Racing will be the team to push up more and b more agressive on the attacking end but i still dont see this match going over...i'm predicting a draw of 0-0 or 1-0 Racing victory..

Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo...Im going to go with Atletico Madrid here to cover the -1.5 spread..they havent been having the greatest season so far but have been on a hot goal scoring run as of late (scoring 12 in their last 3 matches)...they are the superior team in this matchup with their manager Flores stating that he will play his starting squad which means i can only think that sergio aguero and comp. will put in 1 if not 2 before the halftime whistle...the ML on Madrid is at -275 in my book so not the worst odds but id b surprised if they don't win this one by 2 goals...get on the ride boys....

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

leaning the way of this little man right here

$Burm$

pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1026

im on the under as well.

Toronto-boy
    Toronto-boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11011

Quote Originally Posted by $Burm$ View Post
    Copa Del Roy :

Racing Santander vs Osasuna....love the under 2.5 in this one ...im sure both teams would love a win but would seem content with a tie heading into the second leg, Racing will be the team to push up more and b more agressive on the attacking end but i still dont see this match going over...i'm predicting a draw of 0-0 or 1-0 Racing victory..

Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo...Im going to go with Atletico Madrid here to cover the -1.5 spread..they havent been having the greatest season so far but have been on a hot goal scoring run as of late (scoring 12 in their last 3 matches)...they are the superior team in this matchup with their manager Flores stating that he will play his starting squad which means i can only think that sergio aguero and comp. will put in 1 if not 2 before the halftime whistle...the ML on Madrid is at -275 in my book so not the worst odds but id b surprised if they don't win this one by 2 goals...get on the ride boys....

Racing Santander vs Osasuna.... under 2.5 in the ass well tht good point.

$Burm$

yah, u dont think so.....

shage
    shage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

im with ya!

$Burm$

danngg, thought that one was in the bag haha, oh well...comon atletico

shage

88min goals are cause teams cant squeeze lol, but this is off to a bad start

$Burm$

yah, rough rough day haha, hopefully nba goes better tonight

$Burm$

there we go, tied up...lets roll from here atletico

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

need more goalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssss ssssss

shage

ditto nba looks to be a pain in the arse tonight

shage

4 straight hits down the field with no player, is this a game of kickball?

$Burm$

yah im pretty sure there was sum extra money being tossed around in these 2 games today haha, idk i really like the cavs tonight even w/o mo playing

shage

west i think is 100x better then mo anyways

mlb

God nothing like 4 (+) winning and the books making a shit load of money .. damnnn

$Burm$

rough soccer day 2day, made up huge though with the cavs ATS and Under...also in NCAAB going a perfect 5-0, wished atletico wouldve showed up though haha

$Burm$

i guess ill give it another go 2morrow w soccer picks...ill post tomorrow a couple hours b4 the games

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Get em tomorrow

mlb

GL tomorrow ..

$Burm$

Alright, Big Card tomorrow...Im not a big follower of the Leagues that most of you do follow, but im a big follower of the EPL, La Liga, and Serie A. Obviously I want all of your opinions on these plays, if u like them and most importantly if you don't. I want to become a better soccer handicapper and well this is the only way i can haha...Lets get to it..

Bayern Munich @ Weder Bremen.....Although this is practically a must win for Bremen to keep their hopes alive for the title, I think Bayern Munich will take this one...I also like the OVER 2.5 in this game since Bremen will have to play agressively for the 3 pts and itll leave a lot of counter attack opportunities open for bayern

Bolchum vs Schalke......Taking Schalke -0.5 (-115) on the road

FSV Mainz vs Hannover 96.......Counting on a draw in this one, I think both teams will make sure they at least get one pt. here..Hannover +0.5 (-125)

PREMIER LEAGUE

Manchester United vs Hull City.....All over Man United as much as I cant stand them haha, -2 (-150), I think Rooney will tuck one away late to give the Devils the 3-0 victory...I hope at least

Couple other plays...Sevilla ML and Barcelona OVER

any other strong plays any of u have please dont hesitate to send my way and of course negative are welcomed haha, not to negative though, lets get some

$Burm$

looks like this bremen bayern is turning into a good one...1-1 so far bayern just tied it up, should hit the over and now just hoping for a bayern victory, they just wasted a good opportunity though