Betamanlet
    Betamanlet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1148

Should i go ALL IN on HIDDINK next permanent chelsea manager?

Guys help, before the market closes should i put my entire bank roll on Hidding to be the next chelsea manager
    priced at 1.22 on my bookie.

anyone got inside info
    ?

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14260

i am bit late too see this post, is this bet still on in your bookies?

if this bet is for permanent job , than i don`t think your bet will be settled anytime soon.i am sure he will get interim role till summer. and market for permanent job , should still be open and odds should change.
    or if in small print you have like Paddy Power has rule (*) your bet will qualify , if interim/caretaker manager has at least 10 games in charge ... or other variations...

Abromivich will be chasing Pep , who`s contract out in this summer with Bayern and seems he is not staying there. if Pep go anywhere than it would be back to some childhood spanish club, where he started ... PSG ...or England, where he would have plenty options... manure, chavs,blues...

for Gus to get a permanent role, he would have to win CL or get back to top 4 ... FA cup optional..
    last time Gus was at Chelsea in same situation, he lost only one game and still didn`t get offer for stay...
    i think Gus will stay longer than, only this season, if top "bling bling" managers will refuse chelsea in next 6 - 8 months..

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14260

after making a Lay bet in betfair @ 1.17....

betfair rules ....

1. Subject to paragraph 2, an appointment described by the named club as ‘interim’, ‘caretaker’, ‘temporary’ (including an appointment described as ‘to the end of the season’) or similar, will not constitute first team manager.

2. Notwithstanding paragraph 1, an individual appointed by the named club on an ‘interim’, ‘caretaker’, ‘temporary’ (including an appointment described as ‘to the end of the season’) or similar basis who remains manager in that capacity for at least 10 completed consecutive Domestic League games (including over the course of more than a single season), will be considered to have been appointed as the next first team manager for the purpose of this market and Betfair will settle the market accordingly on that person.

this bet will go into + cash out...
    rules states that Gus will have to be as manager for first game of season 16/17 for bet to be valid.
    meantime ... than Gus will be announced as interim boss, odds will lengthen.... after, if he crashes out in CL against PSG or season just won`t hit into miraculous comeback... odds will lengthen ... during later speculations of other permanent manager ... favorite might became any other manager... odds will lengthen ...

in space of half an hour odds went up from 1.17 to 1.19 in lay market ... that gives me already cashout + 0.1 u for every 1u ...

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

At first I thought at $1.22 it's too low, too risky and stay away. But the australians (FFA? former players? not sure who) have already congratulated him, maybe they know something? In any case, don't go all in.