Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Lazio vs Juventus ... Schalke vs Hannover .... Nice vs PSG

Lazio at home have tied and won only once out of the 7 times Juventus has visit them ... Juve in a roll I think the safe bet here would be PK at -177

schalke have a good record on Fridays , and are winless last 5 league games . Also have won 6/7 home matches vs Hannover. Tempted to lay the juice but I think it's the way to go . -160

psg vs nice ... I'm liking the +1 for nice . Psg can very well win this game but on the road has struggled of late. And they have a few missing players . Then u have the Ibra saga going on right now . I like nice +1 (+103

MattyIce21
    MattyIce21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I hate psg somehow they always screw me. Let's go nice

Amadeo-Picks

Quote Originally Posted by MattyIce21 View Post
    I hate psg somehow they always screw me. Let's go nice
    I'd suggest small wager on that. To me out of all 3 the safest bet is Juventus pk. At worst I see a tie and it's a push

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    but on the road has struggled of late. And they have a few missing players .
    struggled as of late? excuse me but what? they have one draw, against rennes who sports the best defense all fall in the league at home, and it wasn't like psg was lacking chances, they hit the bar three times, and rennes goalkeeper made some completly retarded saves to keep them in that game.

nice is the exact opposite of a team then what rennes is, they are an attacking side that try and push tempo and put people behind the ball. and ibra was rested for the most part against rennes so expect him to start tonight.

Amadeo-Picks

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    struggled as of late? excuse me but what? they have one draw, against rennes who sports the best defense all fall in the league at home, and it wasn't like psg was lacking chances, they hit the bar three times, and rennes goalkeeper made some completly retarded saves to keep them in that game.

nice is the exact opposite of a team then what rennes is, they are an attacking side that try and push tempo and put people behind the ball. and ibra was rested for the most part against rennes so expect him to start tonight.
    The leauge game before that vs Lourient they won 2-1 away but their performances left much to be desire . Vs half of Madrid they loss 1-0 away from home . I think they bounce back today but highly doubt they win by more than 1 goal

plekz

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    The leauge game before that vs Lourient they won 2-1 away but their performances left much to be desire . Vs half of Madrid they loss 1-0 away from home . I think they bounce back today but highly doubt they win by more than 1 goal
    fair point reg the lourient game, don't think you can fault them for the rm game though, psg is still a team finding their identity so it's a bit much to expect them to beat the powerhouses yet on a regular basis, the french league however is a completly different beast, and it's not that i necesserily disagreed with your pick per se, it's how you chose to motivate it that's all.

Amadeo-Picks

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    fair point reg the lourient game, don't think you can fault them for the rm game though, psg is still a team finding their identity so it's a bit much to expect them to beat the powerhouses yet on a regular basis, the french league however is a completly different beast, and it's not that i necesserily disagreed with your pick per se, it's how you chose to motivate it that's all.
    No worries , I get why u disagree with how i put it . They can very well win 3-0 today and shut me right up about the away form lol

plekz

nice got a red in the 1st so that game is pretty over, good call on uve, i went for o1.5 goals myself after a friend told me it was over evens.