ATC727
    ATC727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

If you have a huge bankroll..

I would be on NORWAY, and cover a little on the tie with Nigeria Money Line. Easy money .....

Norway wins.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

I was gonna bet Norway too

You're probably right anyway but I'll pass now. Don't like these "easy money" threads with absolutely no reasoning.

hsvankie
    hsvankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1762

I think Norway has good chances today. Will bet on Norway too.

BOL

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by ATC727 View Post
    I would be on NORWAY, and cover a little on the tie with Nigeria Money Line. Easy money .....

Norway wins.
    Thanks for the fade. As soon as I saw "easy money" and "huge bankroll" for a team as bad as Norway, I made sure to put a few bucks on Hungary just on principal.

I'm not the type of person who want's to kick someone when they're down simply because a pick lost, we all have picks we like go down, nature of the beast. But why can't you just make a thread saying you like Norway and think they're value or something along those lines? Why do some of you insist with "lock" and "easy money" and "fire your bankroll" and other ridiculous slogans that just makes you look ridiculous to anyone with an IQ over 80, regardless of the outcome.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    Thanks for the fade. As soon as I saw "easy money" and "huge bankroll" for a team as bad as Norway, I made sure to put a few bucks on Hungary just on principal.

I'm not the type of person who want's to kick someone when they're down simply because a pick lost, we all have picks we like go down, nature of the beast. But why can't you just make a thread saying you like Norway and think they're value or something along those lines? Why do some of you insist with "lock" and "easy money" and "fire your bankroll" and other ridiculous slogans that just makes you look ridiculous to anyone with an IQ over 80, regardless of the outcome.
    This

I'm all for people posting their picks, but at least post a reason why you like it. One of the good things about this forum is when someone has useful info. i.e. a lower league team having several players out for a reason that isn't mentioned on any sites.

But these "this is a lock" threads where the OP bumps it if they win, and lets it die if they lose are so annoying. what is the point?