jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Is the bad run over ... ?

... been paper trading my selections since my bad run at the start of the new year (down 11% of my total bankroll) - the last three days would have all been winning days ... so it looks like its time to dip my toe back into the water. Going to start real small and hopefully get my bank back to full health - then start earning $$$'s ...

P.S.

Picking winners is much easier to do when there is no money on the game ... wonder why?

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

Going to start with A-League tonight ...

Wellington Phoenix v North Queensland Fury

Eugene Dadi v's Robbie Fowler

Dadi had an awesome debut last week for Wellington ... Robbie Fowler has 9 goals so far this year ... I think this is going to be a very entertaining open attacking game of football - and the 2.1 on offer for the over 2.5 is too good to turn down

As I said starting small - lets see what happens.

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Good luck on the over.

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

Careful with the over, rain and strong winds.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

my guess is 2-1 home win ... I can easily see 1-1 result too ... hopefully we get an early goal and the game really opens up ... i'm still on 1/2 to 1/4 my regular stakes .. but got out and took a break before I tried chasing my losses .. so i'm in a patient mood right now ... having said all that - if I were anyone but me - i'd still be fading anything i touch right now

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hedgejob View Post
    rain and strong winds.
    You ain't kidding ... Robbie Fowler should feel right at home in this weather ... Imagine moving from rain soaked England to Sunny Australia ... and ending up playing in THAT !

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

Cashed that one ..... .... $$$$

Good game to watch.
    Can sleep happy now.