Betpoints: 417

PSG vs Real Madrid? who you got and why

any leans and why
    does anybody like Real????

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

slight lean on draw
    both have 6 points, neither of the other teams in the group have any, they'll both easily progress through, seems like a firecracker of a game but both sides will be more than satisfied with a share of the points

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!

how do you guys see these teams matching up
    i know madrid has been disappointing this year so far
    and PSG is impressive
    Draw is prob the most likely outcome

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14250

i am PSG... @2.45 at home....mmm, nice...

PSG last loss at home once in last 44 games - against Barca in CL. they in great chance to top a group and will go for it tonight...

Madrid without likes of Bale, Benzema, Pepe, James Rodrigez, Carvajal, Ramos .... Luka Modric will be on a bench tonight...

PSG(4-3-3): Salvatore Sirigu; Serge Aurier, Marquinhos, Thiago Silva,Maxwell; Thiago Motta, Marco Verratti, Blaise Matuidi; Angel DiMaria, Edinson Cavani, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
    RealMadrid (4-3-3): Keylor Navas; Danilo, Raphael Varane, Sergio Ramos,Marcelo; Toni Kroos, Casemiro, Isco, Kovacic, CR 7 JeseRodriguez.

Benitez is going there to sit back and counter attack...if they will get one... good...but can`t see two...

afgballer56

damnnn i didin't know all those players were out for madrid
    are you sure, they are all out for madrid?

afgballer56

thank you very much for the info boss
    very helpfull

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

I'm on the over 2.5. Think PSG win it 2 - 1

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Under 2.5

PSG comes in with their big guns Ibra, Cavanni, Di Maria and their midfield controlled by Verrati. PSG plays well in the Ligue 1 but this is the major leagues. In here all games are more tactical and whoever makes the mistakes loses. Real Madrid loves to play this matches, they only downsize in here I think could be Benitez mentality, he is probably going to try to defend and counter and keep a very tight match, Bale may be out but probably the key to his strategy will be to fight the midfield with Kroos and Modric and he has a lock in the back with Kaylor. Blanc will probably try to be aggressive but will have to be very wary of Madrid's counters. I think both coaches understand that this is preview of what later stages of the tournament will be and will probably try to secure defense 1st and close as many spaces as possible to not allow scoring options. I think this match end on a draw 0-0, 1-1 or if someone wins, it could be by only 1 goal to either side.

It should be a great match just like Arsenal - Bayern yesterday. Cheers brothers

afgballer56

thanks papa