cmh329
    cmh329's Avatar Become A Pro!

Staying away from this one but GL.

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

BOL with Coppa Italia picks. I´ve filed this Year so much with Coppa Italia and will stay out most likely.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I'm going for the Inter-Fiorentina 2.5 over also. I think 2-1 for Inter or 2-2 would be it. I think 2.0 odds might signal some doubt about the over, but it's worth it IMO.

-consider that their Serie A game was postponed due to snow, giving Inter more time to rest and train.
    -also they face Cagliari on the weekend after this game
    -Even though Italy games are very unpredictable these days, Fiorentina and Inter are 2 of the most solid sides who get goals. But then again this could be a bad thing because they are clashing, rather than playing weaker sides.

BOL

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    I'm going for the Inter-Fiorentina 2.5 over also. I think 2-1 for Inter or 2-2 would be it. I think 2.0 odds might signal some doubt about the over, but it's worth it IMO.

-consider that their Serie A game was postponed due to snow, giving Inter more time to rest and train.
    -also they face Cagliari on the weekend after this game
    -Even though Italy games are very unpredictable these days, Fiorentina and Inter are 2 of the most solid sides who get goals. But then again this could be a bad thing because they are clashing, rather than playing weaker sides.

BOL

I agree and stear clear of Italian league game..every now and then Ill play intel or Juves

JRLM8
    JRLM8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Forgot the semi-final is a two-leg affair. A bit tricky to bet on the total, still like the value in the over though. Toldo will start in goal for Inter so Fiorentina should be able to score and Inter will need the win at home before the away leg.

Inter's squad:

Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar, 21 Paolo Orlandoni.

Defenders: 2 Ivan Cordoba, 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Lucio, 13 Maicon, 23 Marco Materazzi, 25 Walter Samuel, 39 Davide Santon.

Midfielders: 7 Ricardo Quaresma, 8 Thiago Motta, 10 Wesley Sneijder, 11 Sulley Muntari, 15 Rene Krhin, 17 MacDonald Mariga, 19 Esteban Cambiasso.

Strikers: 22 Diego Milito, 27 Goran Pandev, 45 Mario Balotelli, 89 Marko Arnautovic.

Hopefully Quaresma starts on the bench.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by JRLM8 View Post
    Forgot the semi-final is a two-leg affair. A bit tricky to bet on the total, still like the value in the over though. Toldo will start in goal for Inter so Fiorentina should be able to score and Inter will need the win at home before the away leg.

Inter's squad:

Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar, 21 Paolo Orlandoni.

Defenders: 2 Ivan Cordoba, 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Lucio, 13 Maicon, 23 Marco Materazzi, 25 Walter Samuel, 39 Davide Santon.

Midfielders: 7 Ricardo Quaresma, 8 Thiago Motta, 10 Wesley Sneijder, 11 Sulley Muntari, 15 Rene Krhin, 17 MacDonald Mariga, 19 Esteban Cambiasso.

Strikers: 22 Diego Milito, 27 Goran Pandev, 45 Mario Balotelli, 89 Marko Arnautovic.

Hopefully Quaresma starts on the bench.
    Nice starting line-up update!

DIESELHEEL
    DIESELHEEL's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is everyone feeling for this game tomorrow !?!?!

JRLM8

I am leaning Inter ML. I am going to stay away from the O/U though.

JRLM8

For those interested, there is a Copa del Rey game tomorrow too.

Semi-final: Sevilla- Getafe
    Previous meeting: Dec. 19, 2009. Sevilla 1-2 Getafe
    Sevilla form: WLWWL
    Getafe form: DLWWL

Projected Sevilla line up: Palop; Adriano, Stankevicius, Escude, Navarro; Navas, Duscher, Romaric, Capel; Negredo, Luis Fabiano

Projected Getafe line up: Ustari; Cortes, Diaz, Rafa, Mane; Boateng, Rios; Parejo, Albin, Gavilan; Miku

I am not playing this game because Getafe is my nemesis. Sevilla ML would be my pick if I had to make a choice. These two teams will meet again next week in the return leg.

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fiorentina +1 is my play.

JRLM8

For those waiting on line ups with last minute bets:
    Inter: 1 Toldo; 13 Maicon, 6 Lucio, 23 Materazzi, 39 Santon; 4 Zanetti, 19 Cambiasso, 11 Muntari; 10 Sneijder; 22 Milito, 45 Balotelli;
    A disposizione: 21 Orlandoni, 2 Cordoba, 7 Quaresma, 8 Thiago Motta, 15 Krhin, 17 Mariga, 27 Pandev;
    Allenatore: José Mourinho.

Fiorentina:1 Frey; 25 Comotto, 5 Gamberini, 14 Natali, 23 Pasqual; 24 Santana, 18 Montolivo, 28 Bolatti, 19 Gobbi; 6 Vargas; 11 Gilardino;
    A dispozione: 35 Avramov, 8 Jovetic, 16 Felipe 21 Babacar, 22 Liaijc, 29 De Silvestri, 32 Marchionni;
    Allenatore: Cesare Prandelli.

JRLM8

FT: Inter 1-0 Fiorentina.
    Fiorentina dominated the second half for the most part but this marks the seventh game in a row that the Viola have failed to score against Inter. Return leg is next week.

Tomorrow: Roma-Udinese
    I don't think I am going to bet on this one, but I thought someone out there might like some info:
    Four of the last five games between these two sides at Roma's home stadium have been decided by one goal or less. Udinese beat Roma earlier this season, 3-1. While Udinese are the worst team in Serie A on the road, they showed last week against AC Milan that they take the Coppa Italia very seriously. Also, Roma currently have three of their strikers injured including the main man, Luca Toni. And they just loaned out Okaka, who scored the game winner last weekend against Siena.

JRLM8

"The Cup is an important goal, but not a primary one, that is salvation in the league," Ranieri (Roma's coach) revealed during an interview on the club's official website.

And Roma's side for tomorrow:
    Andreolli
    Baptista
    Brighi
    Burdisso
    Cassetti
    Cicinho
    Cerci
    De Rossi
    Faty
    Juan
    Lobont
    Marangon (Doni)
    Menez
    Mexes
    Motta
    Perrotta
    Pizarro
    Riise
    Taddei
    Totti
    Vucinic

Still think Udinese +1 is the play for tomorrow. Roma struggled scoring against Siena, and if they are not taking CI seriously Udi will fight them tight and keep it close tomorrow.

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was a very easy win for Roma today.

protein

Good Roma

JRLM8

Udinese phoned in the effort. Di Natale was a let down. Glad I didn't play. Congrats on Roma.

I think Totti said it best: "What we played this evening was the perfect match," Totti stated on his blog, Francescototti.com. "But I am convinced that in April, we will encounter another Udinese squad, that is more motivated, and will render our lives difficult."

This is a confident Roma side. I just wish they had Luca Toni back, it would make me confident too.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I don't think Di Natale was a let down, I think the quality in the Udinese attack was very poor thanks partly to Roma closing them down. But towards the end of the game Di Natale put in some good balls from the left wing which no Udinese players really attacked. In the end it was all Roma though... they looked far more dangerous on the attack and their defense was solid.

protein

I´m soo soo wrong
    Last edited by protein; 02-09-10 at 01:06 AM.

First 1234