CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

No love for A-League today???

Gold coast united is hosting Newcastle Jets.... what do you guys think?? I am leaning towards GCU but newcastle's performance on their last game against melbourne kinds of scare me. They were 1 men short due to red card and still management to win and they have a performace of the year type of game. But, according to Jets coach, he is little concerned the fact that his players played very hard on their last game and they only had 3 days to prepare/rest for today's matchup..... also, GCU's coach said that today's game against Jets is very important to them but their next game against Sydney FC is also very important. So he is looking to lotate players to rest some so they can be ready for their next game against sydney.... he sounds like he is kind of looking ahead...... I am really confused as far as what I want to bet on this game..... should I go with my initial thought and go with GCU??? or should I just skip this game?? I am such a degenerate.....

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

02.5 last time they met in R18 there were 5 goals.

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by hedgejob View Post
    02.5 last time they met in R18 there were 5 goals.
    but time before that was only 1-0.... it's hard to bet over just because their last match had ton of goals.....

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    I am really confused as far as what I want to bet on this game.....

When in doubt - leave it well alone and wait for the next opportunity.

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    When in doubt - leave it well alone and wait for the next opportunity.
    that might be the correct answer

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I hate the league, sorry.

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    but time before that was only 1-0.... it's hard to bet over just because their last match had ton of goals.....
    Yes that was start of the season with a new coach for Newcastle. Newcastle team changed after they signed Michael Bridges, they become more attacking and they leaving holes in defense. In 5 of last 7 games they scored at least 2 including 3 against Sydney which has one of best defenses in the league. Also in last 7 they kept clean sheet just once and that was against Adelaide who have worst offense in league. The nature of both teams is to attack and I don't see clean sheet for either team. Also each team has a centre back suspended.