jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Anyone else getting burn by second half no goals in over/under

It happens quite a lot now, first half has 2-3 goals and then second half not a single goal. Is it common that second half has less goals then first half? I thought they are normally more goals in second half then first....

jontebond

Not sure It might just be my selection of games, but second half normally contains more goals then not right?

Plukjee92
    Plukjee92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Yep, this screwed me over many times now..it's pretty annoying..like the timbers match a few days back.

I'm expecting a lot from the knvb beker tonight though, check it out if you want, a lot of eredivisie/Jupiler league clubs vs amateur clubs.
    Last edited by Plukjee92; 09-22-15 at 06:28 AM.

jontebond

ok, let me know which ones you like.
    I think maybe hedge live bet would be best to make profit in the long run for over/under. especially if team goes up 2 - 0 and decides to not attack at all.

Plukjee92

Volendam and Maastricht should both have easy matches, so i would go with over 1.5tt( that's if it's got any value at all)

Maastricht starts in 3minutes, i will be watching their stats first, and if possible watch a live stream, so it's gonna be in play for me.

redcafe200
    redcafe200's Avatar Become A Pro!

don't ever bet on overs at HT if there is alot of goals in the 2nd as they tend to not be many more goals as the managers try and get them more secure at HT.

Plukjee92

Damn knvb beker.. Wasn't what i expected AT ALL, I'm sorry if you tailed me on them.