Betwolf2
    Betwolf2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Soccer Proyect

I will be posting bets with anticipation, but also live bets. Let's make this work ! Feel free to publish your picks or any comments.I have a feeling that Man. City will break everything this season (And I am not a fan of them, I have always supported Mourinho.) But they simply have a damn unstoppable team and a very good manager.Today against Juventus: Man City -.5@1.8 2u Man City -1@2.3 2u Man City Over 2.5 & NBTTS @8 1u Man U vs PSV Man U -.5@2.37 2u Man U -1@3.55 1u Atlético Madrid vs Galatasaray Atlético M-.5@1.83 2u Atlético M -1@2.37 1u TreblesM. City + ManU + Atle M. @7.83 1u ManU + Atle M + Over2.5 &NBTTS @34.83 0.5u DoubleManU + AtleM @4.35 1.5u Good Luck !
    Last edited by Betwolf2; 09-15-15 at 10:14 AM.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man City close to even looks like a steal , Juventus is in terrible form , GL

I also played

PSV/ManU Draw

Aberdeen/Real Madrid Parlay
    Last edited by bostonbruins; 09-15-15 at 11:23 AM.

Betwolf2

Yeah, Juventus has lost crucial players for this season, Vidal and Tevez. These 2 + Pogba were the motor of the the team during the last 3 seasons for Juve. The manager is relatively new and the start of the season is not good at all. It is a shame that Agüero is not available for tonight, I'd bet my life if he was fit. Atlético de Madrid's squad evolves every season. They sell consolidated players and buy talented and potential cracks. If the evolution continues this season I think Atlético may be very solid defensively as they have always been. What I am waiting to see is if Simeone is capable of elaborating great attacking combinations. They have bought the players to do so.Man U. well I like their performance. Looks like a very solid team. Van Gaal is a tactical expert.

Betwolf2

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbruins View Post
    Man City close to even looks like a steal , Juventus is in terrible form , GLI also played PSV/ManU Draw Aberdeen/Real Madrid Parlay
    Real Madrid@1.20 at home is tempting. It looks good since Real has a record of 43/45 wins in UCL starts i read somewhere. GL

Betwolf2

Both Manchesters were winning but then things changed even if they were dominating the game and ball possesion. Weird but happens. Total until now: -7.97.