AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Which one of these muthafukin prik matches...

Is going to actually have goals tomorrow?? Someone give me a goddamn game that's going to go OVER the posted total. Need a Frickin winner BADLY. So fuking sick of pushing or losing because of a bs offside, or own goal or penalty or goal in the 999th fiing minute. Just want ONE match that will go over the total PLEASE. No ml or other bullshit because lord knows that's the biggest fuking scam ever in this sport. Have had teams -600 fuking lose by 3

Bigman2208
    Bigman2208's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5731

Start O2.5

AceChampion

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman2208 View Post
    Start O2.5
    Start, huh? What makes u think this will go over? Any reasoning at all for this would be appreciated.

AceChampion

I've been watching live betting all day but I always seem to wait too long and then a goal hits.. I'm feeling snake - bitten right now and very hesitant. That's primarily why I need to follow someone else's play

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Acer have a drink

The only way to win is to lay the action, less talk & pound it in fella

This forum is here to help buddy, let us know.

AceChampion

Just the man I wanted to hear from. I'm totally willing to lay it bro but truthfully soccer has burned me for over 10k since march! Just want ONE stinking match to play over the total today....and I've been drinking. Lol
    How about that Start match that dude mentioned above?

beewizer
    beewizer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2681

Start just sold their top goal scorer and isn't a typical over-team when playing away. In addition Aalesund have Bjørn-Helge Riise back (John Arne's brother), which adds defensive strength. Personally I'm pounding the under here at much better odds, even though the Norwegian league often has a lot of goals. Good luck with your pick.

AceChampion

Quote Originally Posted by beewizer View Post
    Start just sold their top goal scorer and isn't a typical over-team when playing away. In addition Aalesund have Bjørn-Helge Riise back (John Arne's brother), which adds defensive strength. Personally I'm pounding the under here at much better odds, even though the Norwegian league often has a lot of goals. Good luck with your pick.
    Thanks for that. Wasn't planning to play it though. I need a pick with some good reasoning behind it.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by AceChampion View Post
    Just the man I wanted to hear from. I'm totally willing to lay it bro but truthfully soccer has burned me for over 10k since march! Just want ONE stinking match to play over the total today....and I've been drinking. Lol
    How about that Start match that dude mentioned above?
    I've got a busy day today pal but I'm never too busy to help a brother out.

From initial review I don't like it Over 3 for -122 fckin disgusting, your probably better off taking the draw n winging it tbh

Better stuff out there than this Acer, were here to help focus forget about the -10k look ahead, you know what to do

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by beewizer View Post
    Exactly why -122 not a good idea

AceChampion

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    I've got a busy day today pal but I'm never too busy to help a brother out.

From initial review I don't like it Over 3 for -122 fckin disgusting, your probably better off taking the draw n winging it tbh

Better stuff out there than this Acer, were here to help focus forget about the -10k look ahead, you know what to do
    That's just it, rude..Idk what to do. Time to take a break it seems. Finally made a live play today and it's about to lose, lol. I manage to pick the ONE Frickin game that has no goals. I'm out for the day AT LEAST

AceChampion

Hahaha, and I just noticed that they missed a penalty as I typed. Loving life i am

AceChampion

All in on elfsborg vs Halmstad over 2.5, 3. penetrate it. Idc anymore fellas

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

All in on elfsborg vs Halmstad over 2.5, 3. penetrate it. Idc anymore fellas
    nutta

AceChampion

. I'm not all in on elfsborg. Only put $150 after all my talk. I'm smarter than that I'd like to think.

My book carried that Pisa match u like starting here soon...looking at it the other team has a way better form at the moment....you really like Pisa to win that much?

And nice hit on arsenal, bro...you're like some kind of evil wizard with this shit
    Last edited by AceChampion; 08-02-15 at 10:50 AM.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

. I'm not all in on elfsborg. Only put $150 after all my talk. I'm smarter than that I'd like to think.

My book carried that Pisa match u like starting here soon...looking at it the other team has a way better form at the moment....you really like Pisa to win that much?

And nice hit on arsenal, bro...you're like some kind of evil wizard with this shit
    Pisa got this bro form means shit in domestic cup Pisa better team aswell

Thanks bro just a baller

AceChampion

Got it in..Pisa -1 for me. Gl ruder and thank you very much for the help. I really do appreciate it. Hard discussing something like this with the wife..lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

AceChampion

Wtf?? 3-0 Pisa? Evil wizard cooking the books...
    Hope this doesn't jinx us