Giants007
    Giants007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

if a guy from a south American team did that in the semis, head chopped off before Saturday. she screwed up, I don't care how upset she is

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    How can you not be confident in the US team now?

Japan is the same as always. Gets their goals on PKs and lucky bounces. The year they won it all, it was the same shit. Don't give them free kicks. Frustrating little team, but the talent is way too far apart here. We're not England.
    Sometimes that revenge factor thing can be a little dangerous...US lost to them the last time and want them bad...well now they get their chance. All things point in their favor to include an extra days rest...now they have to execute their game plan and get it done...I'm sure the line will have them prohibitive favorites

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

The U.S would have to have a really bad offensive game and then Japan gets a lucky goal. Japan isn't scoring unless it's a pure luck goal. I can't see the U.S losing, unless it goes to PK's. You would think the Under would be a good play considering, Japan probably just trying to send this to PK's.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Japan will goal. They always find a way to slot 1

bob6199

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Japan will goal. They always find a way to slot 1
    U.S have been playing unreal D, if Germany couldn't get one, Japan won't unless it's a MAJOR screw up by the U.S or a B.S PK call. If the U.S play a solid game, they AREN'T losing, the U.S would really have to blow it to lose.

bob6199

Guys Japan hasn't played a single elite team this tourney and haven't been looking like a world beater against the above-average teams, the U.S are clicking and Japan hasn't shown me anything, it's a shame the line will be high juice, or i would probably have made a giant play on the U.S. This is the U.S's game to lose, and they would have to just completely choke to lose it. If the U.S do lose, it will be the nail in my coffin to NEVER bet on women ever again.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    This time next year we'll be millionaires
    Just ask what would Del Boy do.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

How many poor f@ckers bet for a Draw before that total blunder with about a minute to go.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by Giants007 View Post
    if a guy from a south American team did that in the semis, head chopped off before Saturday. she screwed up, I don't care how upset she is
    If this was men's soccer, she'd be dead before the end of the week, period. English pretty rabid about soccer as well, but not when it's women. You're right, doesn't matter how upset she is, she screwed it royally, teammates should beat the hell out of her, all that time, practice and hard work and she just hands the game over.

Wouldn't be surprised to find out, she threw the match and had beards betting on Japan for her.

First 12