jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

4 Goals scored by Man C and none has Aguera's name on them

Bad pick, having a player 1.80 times the money to score and is not contributing anything.
    Did Swansea use two defenders to mark him all the time?

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

He was very very close right at the end! The funny thing is, at the start of the match the commentator was harping about how Aguero was the first goal scorer for (the previous?) 4 matches, and that if you were a betting man...

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    He was very very close right at the end! The funny thing is, at the start of the match the commentator was harping about how Aguero was the first goal scorer for (the previous?) 4 matches, and that if you were a betting man...
    I fuckin hate when they do that.

I had a golf bet on the other day, my guy was leading and the guy in 2nd place had a 15ft putt on the last hole. They were talking about how he's never had better than a bogey on this hole, and then put up some stupid graphic like "number of >10 ft putts made: 0"

Guy fuckin sinks it for a birdie and ties it, then wins the playoff.

They do the same shit in ice hockey, when your team is winning and the other team gets a power play. "Oh, this team hasn't score in 30+ power plays... GOAL"

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Well I got a refund of the bet first goalscorer at least, appearanlty it was a campaign =)
    Still lost the goalscorer at any time..

We're pleased to inform you that whilst your bet has unfortunately been a losing one, this has now been voided as per our Campaign Refund offer.
    Event: Swansea City - Manchester City
    Bet offer type: Scorer
    Criterion: First Goal
    Bet label: Agüero, Sergio
    Odds: 3.95
    Stake:
    Last edited by jontebond; 05-17-15 at 10:39 AM.