new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Barcelona/Munich over 2.5 @1.65

Seems like its going to be a up tempo game. Munich can't afford to sit back like they did in the first half of leg 1. Barcelona will look to play their usual possession-press tactic.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

btts...@1.54...we are also thinking about bayern coming back and trying to score goals...but I believe it is barca who will be roaring for this match especially after real dropped points and all but secured their la liga title...barca +1.5 goals and even on the spread...they are hear to impress and avenge!

new era

Bet365 is also doing their in-play bonus.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Bayern 1st to score is a pretty good bet as well as if Barca score 1st, it's over.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

Good luck. Only thing that worries me is that it looks too easy. I can see bayern being a bit cautious in the first half in not wanting to concede another goal. Last thing they want is a repeat of last year's home game v Madrid where they attacked n got destroyed on the counter

Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Robben and Ribery make the difference for Bayern and they're out. It might be tight for a while, but after a first goal is scored then the gates will open.
    Bayern has to play to score. They have no choice. Unless they have accepted that they can't cover the difference and play so as not to get embarrassed at home.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

^ that second point is exactly why I am undecided on the total...Pep might just try to frusterate Barca and see what happens, exposing himself @ home will do more to hurt his ego than anything...I think the belief in the dressing room is very low, that is hard to shake...This is the last game of the season that means something...league is done, out of cup...they have to put everything in this match and get a goal

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Barca haven't been scored against in 7 games now, even the last one was an own goal. Take out Robbens goals for Bayern and that's a huge chunk of what they've scored this season also.

Can see Messi, Suarez and Neymar having a field day here. Would hate to be Boateng/Neuer if Bayern throw everything at them.

new era

No sweating on this play.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Nice that was easy, Barca were rubbish thought they'd put more effort in than they did not that they needed to though.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

BTS and the over were the 2 easiest bets I'll make in a while, Bayern was going to open up and you knew that they would get 1-2 against Barca's D and you knew Barca would get 1-2 on a counter attack.... BTS hit in the first 15 minutes...

Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Not to say that Bayern are not a top team but Barca played for a while, eliminated any doubt that they might not advance and sat back and did what they had to do. They didn't need to embarrass Pep either.