unitedlad
    unitedlad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7803

Chelsea v Liverpool

Chelsea started the season play lovely free-flowing attacking football, racking up the goals in the process. In the latter half of the season, Jose's ability to get his team to grind out results in pretty horrible games shone more than it ever has. So after a long season of having to work extremely hard at abiding by Mourinho's game instructions, I think he may let his boys go out and play attacking football today.

They will be facing a Liverpool side who ned to win their remaining games to stand a chance of grabbing 4th spot - which is something I still don't think they have given up on. United have 2 difficult fixtures remaining - Arsenal at home and Hull away. So it isn't completely out of the question that United could lose both of those games. Liverpool will be pushing forward today I think which should result in a pretty open game.

This is what I'm hoping will happen as if Mourinho decides to play defensive like he has been for the past 4 months, then it could result in a pretty awful 90 minutes for the viewer.

I think this may be a bit f fiesty game as well which could rack up the bookings count. I doubt Gerrard will ever forget the decisive slip last season in this return fixture last season which basically was the beginning of Liverpool gifting the title to City. Gerrard should have the players pretty pumped about this game.

It's difficult to tell what Liverpool will turn up today - the fast, quick passing, counter attacking team that we haven't seen for a while, or the one clearly lacking in confidence. I think both teams will be good for a couple of goals each - so my main bet will be both teams to score in an open end-to-end game.

3 units - Both teams to score @1.91
    2 units - over 2.5 goals @2.1
    1 unit - Liverpool +0.5 @ 1.81
    1 unit - over 1.5 Chelsea team goals @2.38 (covering my ass a bit on the above bet - both could cash)
    1 unit - over 40.5 booking points @1.91
    1 unit - over 2.5 Liverpool cards @1.91
    1 unit - Liverpool to receive most cards @ 1.91
    1 unit each - Shown a card - Henderson @4.5 Skrtel @3.75 Can @3.75
    1 unit each - To Score Anytime - Hazard @3.2 Fabregas @7.5 Sterling @6.00

2 unit - correct score 2-2 @19.5
    Last edited by unitedlad; 05-10-15 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Adding correct score punt