PSG - Over 2.5 // PSG -1. Paris can really pull away from the rest with 3 points...always good for goals and margins @ home...Guingamp is staunch and will not crumble...they always play PSG tough...Ibra the majestic nose has been dormant for awhile...he wakes up tomorrow!

Espanyol DNB. Opponents Eibar are desperate to stay above relegation but without their top scorer they will struggle...Espanyol has good away form and its enough to take a hard look.

Split vs Slaven DRAW. Croatian league has such shitty pitches (know from playing experience) that it makes games very uninteresting. Fouls and a slow level of play against two bottom teams desperate for point and but more importantly not to concede. Split and Slaven do tie a lot of matches and there is value here.

^OVER 2.5 - Because Danes like to fill the net late in games lol

Rubin Kazan to WIN. -
Rubin, My cousin plays for them so I will give them a nod based on how terrible Kub. Krasnodar has been lately.

GALATASARAY Over 2.5 // GALA -1.
Gala have been on point lately and are very reliable at home. Konya is safe and have nothing to play for but pride and that isnt saying much. Gala has title hopes and we will see wesley pull some strings or some hamstrings lol?!!!!

Thanks guys...I dont ever put units because it really doesnt matter, Wager what you are comfortable with and take these picks in any way you like...Have some discussion...there are some winners here forsure GOD BLESS!