edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

whats the furthest 5dimes limited you? ( i bet on soccer mostly )

hey guys. dont use this forum much tbh but i was wondering whats the most u got limited? do they remove the limits at some point?

currently I'm limited to 250$ a bet pre-match and 500$ halftime ( 1k for special events like champs league )

what bothered me most is live betting limit went from 500 to 250 to 100 in span of one week :O.

I still love the book but GADDAM. do they remove limits at some point? thanks.

shud i lose for a bit maybe?

is possible they limit u to 50$ a live bet?" that would be awful.. I'm forced to make a lot of pre match bets now since i made lots of my money from live

framero
    framero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

How about posting your picks and help a few of us who are looking here for a way to make a lil money, I would really appreciate it

edabramov

well i wont post everything but if i get on here sure.

its kinda difficult because im mostly not home when i bet live and it would be tough to live bet then swap tabs and post on time.

altho ill try prematch.

edabramov

metz marseille over 2.5 ..

if you live bet take over 2. if you can't then penetrate it and pre match 2.5

i dont wanna reason since i dont really care to explain but marseilles poor defense and decent offense along w metz fighting spirit ( they getting relegated anyway ) no reason to defend whole match. i can see both scoring and then some. have fun

i dont like universitario sucre beating sports boys tomorrow at all. deff will have mixed line up, i'm aware they wanted to cancel matches on multiple occasion and even protested in a match vs boliviar when they refused to reschedule by putting up only 7 players, then ending up forfiting due to injury. They have an important match against tigres in copa lib(too lazy to spell ) in4 days so full focus will be on that.

Sport boys is garbage away but as you can see i clearly dont give a flying fuack so Sports boys +1. goodnight.
    Last edited by edabramov; 05-01-15 at 01:35 AM.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Can you get around the limit by playing parlays? i.e. your pick and then something like over 0.5 goals in a Barca game?

That's what I have to do with bwin

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Did you realize you can rebet after a few mins or the line has changed Edabramov?

edabramov

Yea. With live betting can't tho.

Swagattack23
    Swagattack23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

call in ur bets theres no limits through the phone once u start winning big online they cap how much u can bet so u have to call it in

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Dam, would give left nut for 250 dollar bets.

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 66

Is there a way to see 'max bet' for pregame wagers on 5dimes?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by Igor_1965 View Post
    Is there a way to see 'max bet' for pregame wagers on 5dimes?
    Only by attempting to place a wager. You can back out without confirming after you find out.