EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Humpday Futbol

Some things I think I will be on today.

Coppa Italia: Napoli-Lazio Total Bookings OVER
    Red Card Shown @ +
    Not sure what the # will be to open on this. Guessing 5.5 minimum, might be 6.5 to get a price near +100, but I like the OVER on this prop. The 1st leg was littered with yellow cards, eight total. There were six yellows between the two when they met for the 1st time in 2015 in Serie A play. Napoli matches in Coppa Italia play are averaging eight bookings per match with a total of 24 cards in three matches, including one red. Lazio matches had seen a shade less with eleven bookings in the two matches prior to their 1st leg with Napoli, but there have been two reds in three of their Coppa matches. I also think a half stakes bet on a red card being shown is a decent investment today with Napoli home matches seeing a red card shown in four of their last five in all competitions. Will be looking at this one when my live betting platform opens about 15 minutes till kickoff and will post prices for anything booked at that time.

Spain La Liga: Rayo Vallecano +2 @ +100
    I think a generous handicap on this one. Yes, Real Madrid obviously is dangerous and deadly following the shellacking of Granada 9-1, but they have been a different squad on the road in league play. That is especially evident since the calendar flipped to 2015 where they have lost four of seven on the road and only beat one team (Getafe) by three goals or more. Rayo have been in a good run of form with wins in five of their last seven. At home, they have won four straight. They have not lost a home tilt all season by more than two goals (14 matches in all). Historically, Rayo does not beat Real Madrid, but they do normally at least keep it respectable at home where they have not lost to Real by more than two goals in each of the last three meetings dating back to 2012.

May also have a dip on the Blackburn-Liverpool 2H line depending on how the 1H goes. Good luck to yooze guys.

EaglesPhan36

Total Bookings Over 5.5 opens @ +125
    Red Card @ +275

Bookings Over 4.5 @ -167 too chalky, although you could try to wait it out early and get some price relief. With the way the cards have been handed out in Coppa involving these teams, I'll go + money on the o5.5

EaglesPhan36

Taking Blackburn-Liverpool Over 1 after some time elapses in the 2H. It's -200 right now, too rich for me but I think there will finally be a goal somewhere, so going to take a shot if the price falls enough.

EaglesPhan36

Booked at +100 around the 60th minute.

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

btw Napoli - Lazio first shot on target at 62nd minute

EaglesPhan36

Disappointed that has not been a feistier match. Only two yellows. Need a miracle pitch rage incident for a red card.