Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Netherlands - Spain

Friendly match. This is a nice revenge spot for Spain. They got humiliated in WC2015 defeated by 1-5 score. Netherlands will miss two key players who made the difference in that 1-5 win, Arjen Robben and Robin van Persie. Netherlands with new coach Guus Hiddink has been in a downfall in performance since the World Cup, while Spain is in a uprise. I watched the last match for the Netherlands vs Turkey. They have a very weak defense none of them same level as Koeman, de Boer or Jaap Stam players from the old days. Turkey could only expose these errors by scoring only once. I think Spain will take more advantage.

medium stakes

take Spain -0.25 Asian Handicap @ 2.04 odds Pinnacle

Jinge
    Jinge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Be carefull though, Spain revealed its starting line-up. Some new players. David De Gea / Dani Carvajal, Marc Bartra, Raul Albiol, Juan Bernat / Cesc Fabregas, Santi Cazorla, Mario Suarez (Atletico Madrid) / Vitolo, Juanmi, Pedro. Juanmi (Malaga) and Vitolo (Sevilla) make their debut.

Bench: Sergio Ramos, Gerard Piqué, Andrés Iniesta, Isco and David Silva. Costa and Alba are out.

Netherland will probably start with a line-up more closely to their full strength.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

No Casillas? I'm sold. Spain it is.

Evolved137
    Evolved137's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

That's a really tough play, i nearly parlayed the game, but dropped off that one....Riding 3u Belgium, sometimes risking the juice is worth the pay, and in this case, it will pay. GL to action on spain!