Joenaes
    Joenaes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

Joenaes' bets - Belgium Pro League

Hey guys,

I am new to this forum and relatively new to sports betting. I am, however, very passionate about improving as a bettor. I have played professional poker for years and I think I developed at least 3 very helpful skills for sports betting because of this.

1. Calculating odds, risk/reward scenarios.
    2. Bank roll management.
    3. Tilt control and emotional indifference.

I am Belgian and as a start I will only focus on the Belgium Pro League. I am not that up-to-date with all players etc. so as a start I will focus my handicapping on statistics, but I will dive into every team more in-depth from today on.

First plays coming in 20 minutes or so.

Best of luck to all!
    Last edited by Joenaes; 03-07-15 at 10:40 AM.

Joenaes

7/3

All plays are 1 unit plays, unless stated otherwise.

Racing Genk - Zulte: Under 2.5 @ +116

Racing is a very strong team defensively. They have the least amount of conceded goals of the whole league. 68% of their games have been under 2.5 goals, only 1 out of their last 8 games was o2.5 (3 goals). Zulte is still a fairly strong team, so i dont expect Racing to run them over either. Therefore taking the under and really happy with those odds.

Mechelen - Standard: Under 2.5 @ +102

Average values of games over 2.5 of both teams is pretty low (took home and away stats of both) at 39.5%. Mechelen never gets many goals against them at home. Both teams are doing quite well lately and I expect the game to be rather closed.

Mouscron - Westerlo: Under 2.5 @ -106

Mouscron are in a horrible streak right now and lost their last 10 games, they did not score in their last 6 games either. Westerlo's avg goals scored away is 1.21 and didnt score in 3 of their 4 last away matches. I expect this match to be pretty horrible from both sides.

Mouscron-Westerlo: Westerlo 0.0 @+141 , 2.5 units

As said before Mouscron lost their last 10 games (+didnt score in last 6) and still they are a favorite in this game. So I like taking the DNB here on Westerlo and VERY happy about the odds.

Lokeren-Anderlecht: Lokeren +0.5 @ -118

Lokeren hardly ever loses at home (14% over the season), they had a draw against the number 1, 3 and 7 in the league in their most recent games. I think betting here on the win+draw here is very favorable with those odds.

Joenaes

Not the best start, but 2 out of 3 losses were very close ones, still quite confident in my picks.

Mouscron had their first win in 11 games, 1-0. Anderlecht made a 87' goal to win with 1-2.

I will have a look now at the games of second division tomorrow.

Total: 2-3, -2.38 units.