DiamondJack
    DiamondJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7935

MON Feb 16th Picks

Really busy for the past few days and for the rest of this week I hope you all have a great week. I won't have too much time on line & will try post when I can;

MON

1. Genclerbirligi to DRAW @ 3.30/+230 (TUR) 8 Units
    2. St Pauli to DRAW @ 3.30/+230 (GER 2) 8 Units

ohdecas
    ohdecas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

The Turk DRAW is really a good play. It suits my model

Fair
    Fair's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 203

So you have lost 16 units? Are you kidding me?

slimstevie
    slimstevie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Quote Originally Posted by Fair View Post
    So you have lost 16 units? Are you kidding me?

yup and hes about down 25 units for the month before today so hes now down about 41 units for february

if you noticed the NCAA bball plays dissapeared since he was down a bunch. just like the bball hes down so he keeps increasing the units

8 units on a draw is a complete joke

im not one to bash anyone but throwing 3, 5, 8 unit darts on draws just on hopes and dreams that a few draws hit is a great way to lose a lot of money fast. at one point he had like 10 plays in one day 6-7 were draws

im not surprised he hasnt updated his record in the last 2 days cause its embarassing

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by slimstevie View Post
    yup and hes about down 25 units for the month before today so hes now down about 41 units for february

if you noticed the NCAA bball plays dissapeared since he was down a bunch. just like the bball hes down so he keeps increasing the units

8 units on a draw is a complete joke

im not one to bash anyone but throwing 3, 5, 8 unit darts on draws just on hopes and dreams that a few draws hit is a great way to lose a lot of money fast. at one point he had like 10 plays in one day 6-7 were draws

im not surprised he hasnt updated his record in the last 2 days cause its embarassing
    are you serious right now? DJ might be having a rough patch but i wouldn't bash him about this sport he knows more than you'll ever know leave the guy alone, he tracks and records his plays with dignity he has my respect for that

slimstevie

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    are you serious right now? DJ might be having a rough patch but i wouldn't bash him about this sport he knows more than you'll ever know leave the guy alone, he tracks and records his plays with dignity he has my respect for that
    im sorry but i think i know enough about betting on soccer or any sports that betting 8 units on a draw pre game is a complete joke.
    if he was betting sides and totals 8 units and has a bad record i wouldnt bash him

and btw im not bashing him cause his record sucks and hes down 41 units, im bashing the 5 and 8 unit plays on draws. thats just praying on hopes and dreams

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

its his choice

slimstevie

yup his choice but a very poor choice, like i said earlier betting that many units on that many draws is an easy way to lose lots of money fast. the proof is in the pudding terrible record and down 41 units

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by slimstevie View Post
    yup his choice but a very poor choice, like i said earlier betting that many units on that many draws is an easy way to lose lots of money fast. the proof is in the pudding terrible record and down 41 units
    actually betting draws can be quite profitable, i know jack has had some success in predicting draws.

slimstevie

well i guess tomorrow we will see 10 unit draws

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2376

Just high risk. He can die quicker but on a good day he will be up 20-30u.
    Its not like he is oblivious to the fact that this is a high risk strategy, that needs pointing out from all of u.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

There is some truth in the units sizes and how they have increased. Especially the BB plays that are his "friend's". He started betting around 3 units per play, started losing, quickly went to 8 and then 16, up to 23 or something like that. Fine if that is his strategy but he should note he is essential doing a martingale style of betting.

That's where I lost a bit of respect for him to be honest. And I do think he knows his stuff.

smithah2
    Sex, Drugs and Carlton Cole
    smithah2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

jeez i hate people on these forums sometimes. dude takes his time out to post his plays which he doesnt have to and yet you bash him to gain what? respect on this forum.

Post your own plays before you bash

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

I know you're not talking to me, because I'm not bashing...... in the slightest. Point out the reality of it.

Fair
    Fair's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 203

In my opinion there is one thing to know: the % of your unit. I mean, if 1 unit is 5% of your bankroll... in this case you lost 80% of of your bankro with 2 betsll! This is a total suicide!! You will never make money like that. This is not a sprint, it's a marathon.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

everyone needs to keep this crap outta others threads & post picks or stfu

slimstevie

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    everyone needs to keep this crap outta others threads & post picks or stfu

bro ive never bashed anybody before this. i dont like to bash anyone but this takes the cake and just pissed me off
    the whole point of these forums is too post plays and opinions so we can help each other with info and make money

his record could be 0 wins and 100 loses and i still wouldnt have bashed him but betting 8 units on draws is just a joke. he could bet 100 units on a side or total and i wouldnt bash him but 8 units on f*ckin draws

im not against betting on draws either. eagles has his draw project thats ok cause he doesnt go mental and bet 8 units on them

anyways the whole point of me saying something was that this isnt helping anyone