alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10353

Best Two Books for Soccer Options & Lines for USA clients?

As a USA client, I don't have the availability of all the excellent Euro Books for soccer.
    So which two books would you fund to give yourself the best soccer options and lines.
    Tell me why/reasoning.
    Thx

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

5Dimes is solid now that they have their Pre-Match Betting Plus and Live Plus running. Many more options than their main book. I believe their using a third party but the lines are good and it's easy to move money back and forth between the two. I like Jetwin (btc book for deposit/withdrawal, convert to fiat for wagering) for some markets that 5Ds doesn't have, which isn't many. Their lines are a little higher.

smithah2
    Sex, Drugs and Carlton Cole
    smithah2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

5 dimes IMO has the most options for soccer betting when it comes to sb's that take US customers. Bovada is what i use because I just like them better, good customer service from my experience and the layout of the site is more appealing. Also their Live Betting is superior to 5dimes. That said there are times when I want to bet on something or in a way and Bovada just doesn't offer it and wish I used 5D.