Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Celtic -1000 loser Madrid -5000 loser due to draw last 2 weeks and about 70% of games seem like draws I'd rather watch flys f\*\*k than these terrible borefests what a waste of time

Cappinpicks

Now I know why I only picked unders in this joke sport

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

I agree Celtic was crap.... but what is more crap is your book with Celtic @ -1000.

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

so you play celtic @-1000? then you definitely deserve to lose

Cappinpicks

lol australian league is 0-0 guaranteed everytime?

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Why do you even bother betting on 'this shit sport' if it pisses you off? Doesn't take rocket science to figure out that it's very unpredictable. You got a lot of sports to choose from.

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    Why do you even bother betting on 'this shit sport' if it pisses you off? Doesn't take rocket science to figure out that it's very unpredictable. You got a lot of sports to choose from.
    im done after that last horrid debacle from that shit sydney team... would take about 6 hours to scratch out a goal if they played that long with 1 person in the stadium

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    im done after that last horrid debacle from that shit sydney team... would take about 6 hours to scratch out a goal if they played that long with 1 person in the stadium
    Do you watch Aussie football league a lot? If not, you're not in a good position to win. It's better to watch 1 or 2 leagues closely, than some league you don't know much about.

Risinger
    Risinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 768

Hahahah, if basketball was more predictable, hahahaah

SuperHappyTime
    SuperHappyTime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soccer is a shit game to watch for American spectators (like myself), because we have an idea engraved into our head that we will always make that game-winning last-second shot. Thus our minds reckon that more goals should go in as the ball goes closer to the goal. The reality is that it's incredibly hard to score, which goes against our ideal American outcome (Hell, in our Football you still get points for getting close).

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

What teams are you watching? If you don't want draws then bet on the exciting teams...

smithah2
    Sex, Drugs and Carlton Cole
    smithah2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

anybody who thinks its a shit sport or it always draws look at the tottenham v chelsea game today. 5-3. 8 goals in 90 minutes. Now yes the sport allows for draws and low scoring games but in all soccer has a shit ton of goals. jesus watch bayern and real madrid.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

...Man City, Barcelona, Newcastle (for or against)...

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by smithah2 View Post
    anybody who thinks its a shit sport or it always draws look at the tottenham v chelsea game today. 5-3. 8 goals in 90 minutes. Now yes the sport allows for draws and low scoring games but in all soccer has a shit ton of goals. jesus watch bayern and real madrid.
    even bayern had trouble scoring when i took them and dissapoint... real madrid got pounded by AC milan it looks like favorites are a complete waste of money

smithah2

i got the over on the real madrid game. anyone who knows the sport wouldnt have taken real madrid in a friendly as they are going to play youth and a b squad. but it had 6 goals

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15052

I've been watching soccer for 15 years. And I enjoy watching it. But I hate it when the team fail to score in regular time. Teams play too much defense nowadays. At this point of my gambling career, I only bet Under and under dog in soccer.

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy007oc View Post
    I've been watching soccer for 15 years. And I enjoy watching it. But I hate it when the team fail to score in regular time. Teams play too much defense nowadays. At this point of my gambling career, I only bet Under and under dog in soccer.
    seems like only options if ur gonna bet soccer, if u take favorites you'll go mad watching no goals and constant upsets

smithah2

Retards

Cappinpicks

Retards
    i agree soccer players are retarded pussies who take pride in 1-1 games that are as exciting as grass growing, Rofl.

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

You can always watch jumping monkeys and 269 points in one game and teams who are losing about 50games and take pride for reaching playoffs

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2376

should have bet celtic today.
    they mocking you

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by Betlitelli View Post
    You can always watch jumping monkeys and 269 points in one game and teams who are losing about 50games and take pride for reaching playoffs
    atleast something happens and you dont completely waste ur time

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

atleast something happens and you dont completely waste ur time

You're only wasting your time when you lose...... same with any sport. Don't be such a cry baby and pick on an entire sport because you lost some plays...... have you never won? Or did Celtic burn a final leg of a parlay? Doesn't matter, just move on to the next game.

fjaka
    fjaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

shitting on soccer because you lost a bet? cappinpicks grow up...

fjaka
    fjaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Celtic -1000 loser Madrid -5000 loser due to draw last 2 weeks and about 70% of games seem like draws I'd rather watch flys f\*\*k than these terrible borefests what a waste of time
    cmon that's the charm of sport not only soccer that stronger team is stopped by weaker. otherwise they should not even play. jesus

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    You're only wasting your time when you lose...... same with any sport. Don't be such a cry baby and pick on an entire sport because you lost some plays...... have you never won? Or did Celtic burn a final leg of a parlay? Doesn't matter, just move on to the next game.
    im talking about it from a non-betting standpoint, of course ive won but theres nothing to go on as theres a million boring shitty random outcomes unlike most sports where you can actually watch it for fun.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

There certainly are games like that but I have seen some 0-0 games that have been more exciting than say the 2013 Superbowl? Its a bug you just have to catch I guess. I went to a Timberwolves game the other night...... I thought I was watching HS ball. No thanks.

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    There certainly are games like that but I have seen some 0-0 games that have been more exciting than say the 2013 Superbowl? Its a bug you just have to catch I guess. I went to a Timberwolves game the other night...... I thought I was watching HS ball. No thanks.
    timberwolves are the worst team in the league but I'd still watch them live than any soccer team in the world... real madrid did didley dick again yesterday

smithah2

cappin, are you still on here? why are you trolling the soccer thread so much. go back to the hole you crawled out of and back to the nba thread.

smithah2

seriously cappin you are the epitome of typical american sports fan douche

Cappinpicks

seriously cappin you are the epitome of typical american sports fan douche
    funny you say that cause I watch all sports just don't care for gay, pussy retards flopping and praying for a miracle goal so you dont stare at grass for 95 minutes

smithah2

So your on the soccer forum for what reason?

Cappinpicks

So your on the soccer forum for what reason?
    only bet this cause no tennis on now you actually have a chance in a 1v1 great sport like that