shamol
    shamol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

learning betting

I need to understand this column between red rectangle. what's this meaning??Name:  Untcvcvitled.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  32.8 KB

thanks advance.

ardacet8
    ardacet8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5098

The numbers under the goals indicate the threshold that will decide whether you win or lose. For example: betting on "over 2,5" translates into that you think that the match will end in total of 3 or more goals. (2-1, 3-1; 3:0,etc). Opposite works for the under as well, the results like 2:0, 1:1, 1:0 will be graded as loss.

As I see from this market, the numbers under corners is kinda same but now there are 3 options, not 2. Betting on over 7 corners will mean that you estimate there to be more than 7 (7 is not included!). If the game happens to have exactly 7 corners (sum of both teams), then only the option in the middle wins in that row. (row of 7 corners).

These are the very basics of betting so I am not sure if this kind of answer you were seeking for. If not, I will be happy to help.

shamol
    shamol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

"betting on "over 2,5" translates into that you think that the match will end in total of 3 or more goals." what is the math behind it?

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

If you don't get that basic thing, you better stick to the sports you really know. Not trying to offend you, it's just better for your money. If over markets are not clear to you, what about the asian handicaps and so on.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
    If you don't get that basic thing, you better stick to the sports you really know. Not trying to offend you, it's just better for your money. If over markets are not clear to you, what about the asian handicaps and so on.
    well said ! when i saw the name of the thread, i jumped in expecting to see sth interesting.

ohdecas
    ohdecas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

If you can't figure by yourself stay away