Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Dortmund losing again?

What is going on? There bottom of the league after 13 games with 8 losses if they lose this considering they are a UCL team, heavy favs nearly every game by the book this is a joke.

I think its realistic here that Klopp leaves after tonight.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Dortmound will either win or at least draw late

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

It is crazy.......Klopp is a God in Dortmund tho, doubt he's ever axed

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    It is crazy.......Klopp is a God in Dortmund tho, doubt he's ever axed
    Bigger people have fallen.

Hes a goner

franz555

I totally agree that he should be axed, but this guy is like Teflon in Dortmund. You can fling whatever you want at him......nothing sticks. They came into today's game in dead last, and he's still managing........DEAD LAST !!! It's crazy

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    I totally agree that he should be axed, but this guy is like Teflon in Dortmund. You can fling whatever you want at him......nothing sticks. They came into today's game in dead last, and he's still managing........DEAD LAST !!! It's crazy
    Don't get me wrong Klopp is a fantastic manager, but I can't help thinking he's not happy with the management above. He's leaving for the Premier League in the near future, I get the feeling hes sick of losing his "stars" & I'm not talking about there talented players I mean there superstar players, players who could get into most top sides in Europe.

There's talk of Reus going with the clause in his contract, along with Hummels...this is not acceptable for a person like Klopp. The season after next who will it be again? Gundogan? Matthias Ginter? Its not about losing Gotze or Lew its the trend this team could of achieved big things not become a feeder club.

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    Don't get me wrong Klopp is a fantastic manager, but I can't help thinking he's not happy with the management above. He's leaving for the Premier League in the near future, I get the feeling hes sick of losing his "stars" & I'm not talking about there talented players I mean there superstar players, players who could get into most top sides in Europe.

There's talk of Reus going with the clause in his contract, along with Hummels...this is not acceptable for a person like Klopp. The season after next who will it be again? Gundogan? Matthias Ginter? Its not about losing Gotze or Lew its the trend this team could of achieved big things not become a feeder club.
    Rudeboy........You are bang on. It is a joke for a team that has the fan base that they have. This is just a " rape and pillage " by the Board of Directors. When Bayern bought Goetze from them, and offered 25million Euros for Lewandowski months later, it was clear they were no longer being rational or sane. Their stubbornness got them the square root of ZERO when Lewandowski went to Bayern free, only 6 months later.

I agree that Klopp will just walk away if it continues. It's a miracle what he accomplishes in Europe.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post

Lol Ginter is one of the worse defenders in the league! If anything hell be off to a club like koln at a cut price fee! Has been hopeless for dortmund and was at fault again today for the second goal

on the flipside one could argue tht dortmund should of never got in to the shitty financial situation tht they were in not too long ago. If they hadnt of done tht then they might not of been bayerns little bitch like they are to day. Have to remember tht bayern bailed dortmund out by giving them a few million to stay afloat

DiamondJack
    DiamondJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7947

..a tad off topic but Bayern NEED AN ENEMY it has been a one horse race for a while money wise... i don't know much about the inner workings of the Bundesliga but you would figure Dortmund have a few Euros to spend after the last couple of seasons & the sale of some players.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Lol Ginter is one of the worse defenders in the league! If anything hell be off to a club like koln at a cut price fee! Has been hopeless for dortmund and was at fault again today for the second goal

on the flipside one could argue tht dortmund should of never got in to the shitty financial situation tht they were in not too long ago. If they hadnt of done tht then they might not of been bayerns little bitch like they are to day. Have to remember tht bayern bailed dortmund out by giving them a few million to stay afloat
    I was just speculating not stating as fact.

One can't argue that Ginter has had a bad start, but we are talking in 2 years time anything can happen...point being made is Dortmund sell players after turning them into top players.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack View Post
    ..a tad off topic but Bayern NEED AN ENEMY it has been a one horse race for a while money wise... i don't know much about the inner workings of the Bundesliga but you would figure Dortmund have a few Euros to spend after the last couple of seasons & the sale of some players.
    They've only just recovered from their debt. They spent plenty of money on Immobile, Ramos, Ginter, Kagawa, and Sahin this past summer

donny1266
    donny1266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1251

Klopp to arsenal in the summer is the rumuour in London.