chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14224

Club America - U.N.A.M.- Pumas

interesting derby in mexico, 2nd leg in play offs in 1/4 finals..

pumas got 1 - 0 "home" win in 1st leg. in quotation marks because they both from mexico and they stadiums are like 4 miles apart, they rivalry has a history and don`t think will be handshakes before or after game ...
    club america have lost a bit form off late and that`s good game to find it.one of strikers rubens sambueza is doubtful for game , but i think he will play. they are top table team and one of highest scorers in primera..
    pumas striker eduardo herrera is in top form this season... pumas surely will be looking for an away goal what will settle them for semi finals, leaving home team need for 3 - 1 to advance... they changed manager of late and new one doeas well, pumas has 3 wins on a bounce ...

so i find it encouraging to go for over at good prices, bookies have settled overs @ evens ...
    might be, that pumas will try to defend 1 - 0 aggr., if america scorers it`s 1 - 1 and game slows... but anything else and it`s overs. in last 10 meetings between these two 5 overs and 4 of those over 3.5..

i won`t be able to play live. (it`s saturday night.. i am out ) but i split unit and fired 2 bets :

over 3 Asian goal line @ 2.7
    BTTS and pumas @ 11 (takin forms, advantage from 1st leg... possible red card here... upset pays well )

arrribaaa ...andele andele...

........................................ .....

just back....

well , that went disappointing, ...
    Last edited by chuda; 11-29-14 at 11:03 PM.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Club America -1 is the way to profit, as I have backed Pumas +1.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

America has fallen apart since they qualify to the liguilla (play offs), until about 5,6 games ago they were an extremely dangerous team, it seems like the chemistry disappeared. They had not been able to win not even 1 clasico against PUMAS, CruzAzul, Chivas. There is old course since the play off format started in Mexico "top of the table always loses against the 8 of the table (last team to make it to the playoffs). The way America has been playing I find it extremely difficult to over come Pumas who are really good visitors. A draw 0-0 , 1-1 will see PUMAS through. I watch The last two outings between this 2 and there is nothing but a low scoring that should be expected in this match. I think Pumas will defend and defend and defend and try to counter attack without any rush, America on the other hand had not been scoring much at all so I expect that trend to continue even if Sambueza is back. The likes of Layun and Peralta are not producing what is expected from them and I find it hard to produce much when they have to worry about defense too. As Chuda said if 1 goal is scored by Pumas, I America will have to score 3....I just don't think that America will have enough punch to score 1 leave alone 3. But I could be wrong this is just my 2 cents.

My play PUMAS +1 at 1.75
    Points Awarded:

chuda gave cogiditopapa 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hitman2000
    hitman2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8635

how america qualified when both matches 0-1 1-0 what is the reglament

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hitman2000 View Post
    how america qualified when both matches 0-1 1-0 what is the reglament
    The tiebreaker for Liguilla is based on where you finish in the table at the end of the Liga MX regular season. America finished top of the table, while Pumas was eighth.

smithah2
    Sex, Drugs and Carlton Cole
    smithah2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Club America -1 is the way to profit, as I have backed Pumas +1.

love your cynicism. follow your thread closely and if ive got it right i do love your humour